Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunt Season is right around the corner, are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Season is right around the corner, are you ready?

First we would like to thank everyone who has welcomed Jakprints into their family of vendors, and we look forward to having long standing relationships with all of you! We enjoyed meeting new and old friends at both Transworld and Midwest Haunters, great converstions, good times and more!

As you all know and many are already chopping away at your attractions, season is just around the corner. That said wanted to drop a quick note to remind you to get your printing orders in early, or at least start thinking about them and get any quotes you may need. The I also wanted to let you know about some of what we can do including some new products. Some photos are also attached.

First the new stuff for this year:

• Invisible Black Light Ink - This is a specialty ink which is virtually invisible in white light and glows under blacklight. This is great for ticket security/anti counterfeiting, hidden messages on flyers or posters. This can be printed on most all of our offset printed products (paper stocks including stickers). Some of our promo materials at Transworld, and ALL of our materials at Midwest Haunters have this ink on them.
      blacklight.jpg
    • Favicards - This is a new style of business card we created this year that comes printed on a specialty thick 16pt Soft Touch stock that mimics the feel of a laminated card. They also come standard with rounded corners. These are a new tool for hand to hand social networking, but their unique size and style have limitless uses, not only as business cards (coupons, mini flyers, calling cards, icon character givaways etc..) They are shaped perfectly for QR codes and the like.
      favicards.jpg

Then a short list of some of the products and services we can provide:

• Tickets - With options for specialty inks, numbering, perforation (including multiple perfs), die cutting, foil stamping, and more.
    • Flyers/Coupons- One of the best simple marketing tools available. Whatever quantity/size/stock you need we can handle your order!
    • Point Of Purchase Displays - To hold coupons and flyers at sponsor locations. We can also provide fulfillment services to assemble and send pacakges of your materials to your sponsor locations
    • Posters - In a range of sizes and stocks to fit your needs
    • Banners - For Signage, warning disclaimers, wall panels and more available in several different stocks and styles.
    • T-Shirts - With countless styles and finishing options with some of the most innovative technology in the printing industry we are ahead of the curve and got you covered at great prices.
      can be used for anything from merchandise, givaways, employee incentives, staff shirts, and more.
    • Other apparel and textile items - including hats, jackets, hoodies, polos, bags, beanies, onesies, and so much more
    • Embroidery - State of the art high quality embroidery for that extra professional touch.
    • Stickers - Great for promotion, giveaways, discount programs, even to sell at your merch store or booth

That is only a small slice of what we have to offer. If you dont see something you are looking for on our website call or email us and I am sure we can make your darkest dreams come true. We always have in house human customer service reps available to help you. We are a state of the art print shop based in Cleveland Ohio, and dont let location scare you if you live closer to the west coast, we can often work with you on shipping and it is often less than most will expect. We will also work out great pricing on large quantity and multiple product orders. We also have coupon codes in many industry magazines. Looking forward to working with existing clients again, and making new ones this year. Whatever your need is print wise we can provide it all in one place at print prices that won't bleed you dry.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

A couple more samples of products and clients:

tickets.jpgflyers.jpgt-shirts.jpgstickers.jpg
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Our favicards have been a huge hit; we'll definitely be getting more.

I'm excited to play around with the invisible black light ink for our new business cards
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I too will be ordering more Favicards.

I will need to add a flipping Droid logo to the next batch.

We had the iphone app, then BAM a week after I hand all those out our Droid App debuts. LOL LOL

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Katie and Jonathan, looking forward to working with you both again! We have been getting tons of orders for the Favicards...they have been a huge hit. We'll have to come up with something really cool to top them and the blacklight reactive printing next year!

Thank you also to those that already have some season orders and quotes coming in...looking forward to working with everyone. If you are local to the Ohio area (or not too far) I'd love to come out and see your attraction and/or talk one on one for any print needs you have. We also welcome anyone in town or that will be in the area to schedule a tour of our two building. We'd love to show you around!

Also if you have not already, be sure to "like" us on Facebook. We would love for anyone to post photos and feedback on your products on our Facebook page, and we may soon have a contest around the photos received. You can find us at www.facebook.com/jakprintsHAUNT

Mike "Pogo" Hach

UPDATE to the above: We are inviting everyone to post fun photos of you with your printed items, or of your items in your attraction(s), with your actors, and more. We are working on putting together a contest for the most creative submissions. Also feel free to use our page as a forum to share print and marketing ideas with one another, get together for split coupon printing with other local attractions and more. There are many ways that can benefit by networking with others in multiple outlets.
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike

I haven’t received my new hauntworld magazine yet, so don’t have a promo discount code for printing. I need to get an order submitted today, can you provide me a discount code?
            Shawn
            Fear Engineer
            HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

I emailed you back Shawn, thanks for your interest!

If anyone else is a Hauntworld subscriber and has not gotten their magazine yet (havent gotten mine either), and want to use the new promo code just shoot me a PM or email and I can provide it to you.

Thanks!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
              X