Westland Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westland Insurance

I want to take a minute to tell everyone here and in the Industry that there is no way you can go wrong with this company!! Many know I was broke into at Disturbia and the very same day Ken Donat was on the phone with me. This man was on vacation with his kids and he took the time to call and check on me. That alone ment alot within a few days there was an adjuster at the haunt and bam! I am taken care of and all the way Ken kept a check on how things werre progressing! I have never delt with an Insurance company that made me feel so good I usually think of them all as crooks but Ken has changed my mind on that. If anyone needs Insurance you are crazy if you don't go with this company!! Shane and it's THANKS Ken for everything! Shane
    sigpic

Thanks

Shane,I appreciate the kind words. I have beed doing haunts a long time, and have always tried to help in any way I can.Its the least I can do, with all you guys have been thru, down there.......Thanks Again Ken......

Comment

Do they serve New York? a few Years ago I called many companies on this site and they did not....So Im hoping

Comment

Terror

Call Ken he will hook you up! Shane and it's call the man! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

I can't say enough good things about ken. He went up and beyond answering questions, and taking time to give me some great advice last year being a first year haunt. I would recommend him to anyone.
          http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

I will be contacting you soon Ken. We are in the process of finalizing our location.
            www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

I'll put my two cents in and tell you Ken is a great guy! Yes it's true I nearly shit myself riding on a tube behind his boat one summer and at moments I thought he might be trying to actually kill me. But turns out it was just his way of showing me a good time, which i definitely had thanks to his hospitality! haha.

I highly recommend his company!
              Steve Martini
              Screamline Studios
              www.screamlinestudios.com
              steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

dittos

Ken has been our agent for the last 5 years and he is always a pleasure to deal with. He knows this industry better than any other agent I know of. We highly recommend him.

Vinny
                ArxMortis.com

Comment

Ken is who I am going with also! Our first year for Graystone Haunted Manor. Good grief only a few months left!!! Ok back to work!

Sue
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                  X