Funeral Wreaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral Wreaths

Does anyone know of a vendor who might sell artificial funeral wreaths?
    I'm looking for something resembling black roses (or similar) and possibly >18" diameter.
    I may soon have a need for a large quantity (over 100) of them.

Thanks in advance!
    Nick Collins
    SEE-NICK-DESIGN
    Themed Entertainment Design and Creative Direction

http://www.seenickdesign.com

I've bought these pretty inexpensively at Dollar General, Family Dollar, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, etc. before.
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Wreath

Sent you a pm.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

I once owned a floral shop and found that the cemeterys have huge piles of old real funeral arrangements they throw away and will give them to you for free if you discretely ask. Every flower,urn, casket cover and easel in my haunt is real and grave used. Yes you can get nice silks or if you prefer old dried up arrangements look cool too. there is usually a maintenance building in the back, If you find a grounds worker and he will hook you up. Most people don't know due to the high volume of funerals florists recycle most of the wire easels. Bring a van no one wants to see grammys flowers being carted off in a pick up
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

If you contact a few local cemeteries you can actually 'dumpster dive' and pick up the ones they toss. I have had the wonderous occasion to actually pick up some nice dead flowers to add to scenes within our haunt. Morbid you say... Who else loves dumpster diving at a cemetery?
          Seriously - a lot of flowers, wreaths, plants, and those awesome green wreath holders are tossed EVERY DAY. Haunters can build a relationship and should build a relationship with their local mortuary/cemetery because it is well worth it. And always ask for permission. I have only had one place say no....

Good Luck!

Comment

Who else loves dumpster diving at a cemetery?
            I love it so much I acyualy have a job therre. And yes we gladly share all the flowers we toss
            Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Working...
            X