looking for the best leather face mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for the best leather face mask

looking for the best leather face mask out there.
    what company carries the best costume

If you're looking for the 2003 remake mask there's 2 masks that are just awesome:

There's the mmfx mister skinister which I don't believe is made anymore, but if you're lucky enough to find one on eBay do everything you can to get one. I was lucky enough to find one on eBay last year and its a piece I dont think I'll ever sell.

Here's a video showcasing one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqlNa...embedded#at=11

And then there's the am creations leatherface mask which you can get in latex, or silicone:

http://amcreations.net/

Comment

Death studios has a great mask cast after the tcm 2 mask mold
      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Tom Savini used to sell one on his website that was amazing. I dont see a store on his site anymore, but you might be able to email him about making one. Probably wont get much better without a screen mask.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Deathstudios sells one. I dont know if I would say its the best but I like it. And I know Tom Savinni used to be on the site or have sold the rights for them to sell reproductions of his masks. www.deathstudios.com
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Damon Carson

Comment

if you might like new generation then rubies has a few just cut out the teeth and its good to go. If you have the time and skill make your own thats what i did , If you have a mold you can make several with alternate paint jobs
            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
            X