2011 Nightmare Factory WI progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Nightmare Factory WI progress

Spent today at haunt and got our Vamp area painted with the base color. Next is detailing. Btw, each of the 15 styrofoam panels took about an hour and a half to carve, plus a good hour or two to spray with a hopper so that room has about 20 hours into it. Next up....detailing
    Attached Files
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

LOOKING AWESOME MAN!!!! I remember what it was like last season when I was there. Holy Hell. MAybe I should venture up and do a mid-construction type of interview with photos.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Makes a big difference being able go work on it year round

Comment

Btw jonathan, we will be there all day this sat. 9205857663

Comment

Ron, this is your year man! You definitely deserve to have a year that breaks all records my friend! I hope your team appreciates the dedication, blood, sweat and tears you've invested to provide them with this opportunity! I'm looking forward to hearing an incredible success report in November buddy!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Love the panels. What did you use to hard coat them?
            Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

Used a heat gun to kind of seal the beads then ceiling texture paint shot from ahopper. If I was in a perm place I would use cdement in the hopper, but I am not sure what the future holds

Comment

Spent part of Fri, and all day at haunt yesterday. New vamp area now has erosion cloth ceiling and electric run to it. Black maze is covered and new hospital entrance is starting to take shape. Taking Today off for family bonding & R&R

Comment

Working...
                X