Well, nothing like giving me one of those "low hanging curveball" type questions! Let's see what I can do with it.
While the main schedule of fun events stays the same each year like Monster Makeup Wars, the Miss Midwest Scary Pageant, the Masquerade Party, and the auction we do have many new and exciting things taking place this year.
- The Thursday bus tour is all new and will be going to three phenomanal haunts: The Horror Hotel, Ghostly Manor, and The Haunted Hydro! This will be a day long tour which includes food for only $79.
- The Friday bus tour will be returning to Scareparts and Costume Specialists (after hours % off sale) but will also welcome a brand new haunt for MHC - The Gates of Terror.
- Also on Friday we have all brand new workshops including Sponsorships with Tim Gavinski, Best Haunt Practices, and Horrificus training with Screamline Studios (a free class!).
- The weekend seminars will feature some classes never offered before with some of the best speakers in the industry. There are some exciting additions being worked on right now for these as well!
- Running concurrently with MHC will be the all new Midwest Fantasy Show featuring makep artists and family type entertainers presenting workshops and seminars that have a wide appeal to our industry as well.
I am sure I am forgetting some others but this gives you an idea of how we try to make each MHC different, fresh, and exciting for everyone.
Midwest Haunters Convention - Columbus, Ohio - June 8-9, 2013