Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props Wanted: Who is selling in N.Y. CT NJ area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props Wanted: Who is selling in N.Y. CT NJ area?

Is anyone selling Halloween Props in the N.Y. N.J. C.T. area? Thanks

Props , silicone cfx masks, creature corps costumes & vacuform for sale in ny/nj/ct

Hello i have some unit 70 props , gore galore freaktank , distortions props , midnight studios , 15 inch & 12 inch powered speakers with controls on the speaker to replay and takes sd cards or a mini drivers the speakers are from onlyfactorydirect.com and sell for over $300 each but i will sell them for $200 each the more you buy the more you save they were only used for about two weeks & some of the speakers are brand new. I have air cannons , shock pads 4ft x 20 inch , 1- 80 gallon compressor , mini spotlight led lighting , fire proof haunt moss 9ft x 30 inch & 5ft x 9ft pieces , wall poppers , terrorblasters aka boomsticks , vacuform panels

let me kn0w if your interested and you can come to my storage yard and buy what ever you like on the spot. Everything i'm selling is in great working order.

Please call 845-391-0071 or email me at info@pureterror.com

Comment

I can confirm anything Haunt Bob has sold me was in great shape and was delivered very professionally. Bob is great to deal with and stays in touch! Great on pricing and working with budgets.

Comment

Working...
      X