HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for the best leather face mask

1. Default looking for the best leather face mask 
    looking for the best leather face mask out there.
    what company carries the best costume

2. Default  
    If you're looking for the 2003 remake mask there's 2 masks that are just awesome:

There's the mmfx mister skinister which I don't believe is made anymore, but if you're lucky enough to find one on eBay do everything you can to get one. I was lucky enough to find one on eBay last year and its a piece I dont think I'll ever sell.

Here's a video showcasing one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqlNa...embedded#at=11

And then there's the am creations leatherface mask which you can get in latex, or silicone:

http://amcreations.net/

3. Default  
    Death studios has a great mask cast after the tcm 2 mask mold
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

4. Default  
    Tom Savini used to sell one on his website that was amazing. I dont see a store on his site anymore, but you might be able to email him about making one. Probably wont get much better without a screen mask.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

5. Default  
    Deathstudios sells one. I dont know if I would say its the best but I like it. And I know Tom Savinni used to be on the site or have sold the rights for them to sell reproductions of his masks. www.deathstudios.com
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

6. Default  
    if you might like new generation then rubies has a few just cut out the teeth and its good to go. If you have the time and skill make your own thats what i did , If you have a mold you can make several with alternate paint jobs
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Thread Information