Oops!

Sorry about that!

Slobber ops:
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Yeah, I started to say something about it. But it's all good!!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We had a crew party 2 weeks ago just to touch base. Chad Savage is reworking our website. We just rebuilt about 75 wall panels and will be heading to the Rocky Point auction at the end of the month. Mike
        Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Well, I have built a coverd bridge facade, front and back for the Vortex Tunnel that I ordered from Joe. I built the undertakers facade with a small CGI effect built in it and I have started to build the civil war cannons, one will shoot air the other water. I bought a air cannon from MidnightEvil and I took a long drive and picked up a wicked hearse that I got on ebay. A haunters work is never done. I'll post some photos in Aug. when we start putting up the haunt.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

The other night someone stole some of my lighting so I'm now putting more time and effort and money into making them even less available to their little mits.
            This time I know for sure it was not the raccoons unless these raccoons are six feet tall and can reach way above their heads while standing on a railing, maybe I'm just put everything back how it was and just grease the railing?
            Then my smoke alarm system began going off. Just one detector, with little bugs living in it makes life noisey.
            Today I began the preliminary welding on a robot monster for the newly cleared spot in my basement. It will be bolted together from many smaller assemblies since I am using steel for the whole critter. This time I am only grinding off the rust where I weld it, leaving the nasty old rust everywhere else, I think it will possibly achieve a look of a creation from long ago, another time and place...But It's Here NOW! RUN!!!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X