Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULY 4 SHOW: zombie walk, hellraiser, night terrors, hills have eyes, scream, & more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JULY 4 SHOW: zombie walk, hellraiser, night terrors, hills have eyes, scream, & more!

This week on Haunted Radio, we celebrate the Fourth of July with news on the SoCal Zombie Walk, Poison Props, Halloween City, Wiard's Orchard's Night Terrors, The Psycho Trail, Dimension Extreme, Hellraiser: Revelations, Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead, Children of the Corn: Genesis, Scream 4, The Hills Have Eyes, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and more!!

Then, we give you next week's full list of dvd releases, and then we review the 1997 film, "Uncle Sam!" Then, our demonic DJ spins you around the "Vortex" with a Freddy Krueger inspired song. All of this and much more on the June 29 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-062911.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

love night terrors !!!!!!

thanks for an early 4th of july podcast !!!!!

Comment

more hellraiser news, please !!!!!

next to halloween series, this is my favorite franchise (even the later ones) thanks..

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!! You got it...I'm a BIG Hellraiser fan also so I wil ldefientally post more news as it develops!!
        sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

I hope everyone has a GREAT Fourth of July, and has a fun, and safe Holiday weekend!!
          sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Working...
          X