www.moonhowlerproductions.com www.slidergearonline.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.moonhowlerproductions.com www.slidergearonline.com

Has anyone dealt with these people? I bought some items and it has been nearly 3+ months and can't even get a response much less what I ordered? www.moonhowlerproductions.com www.slidergearonline.com

Right when you think you find a great resource - you get pissed on.

I'm also waiting from responses from www.thescreamteam.com - I needed some prosthetic masks rushed and I can't get anyone to respond... I sent payment w/ notes to charge me extra if needed for rushed shipping and nothing... and no responses to e-mails either.
    Does anyone have a phone number on these or direct contact info? ****UPDATE SCREAM TEAM STUFF ARRIVED ****
    And I heard from them... EXCELLENT!!

Now if I can get MOONHOWLER to respond or send out my book.....
    Last edited by Mr Nightmarez; 06-30-2011, 11:10 AM.

Ive dealt with them before with No issues. I have contacted them for you via FB I will put a call in later on if you havent heard from them. Keep us posted they have been around for a while Im sure it will work out.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

SCREAMTEAM stuff arrived in town right after I posted and I got a response.

NOTHING from MOONHOWLER etc... He responded once back - wow awhile ago and apologized for the delay and said he was sending it out... I honestly forgot about it until my new guys asked if we had the stuff here.

That's when I realized it had never shown up. Sadly I order so much and different things - it's like Christmas when it arrives!

Thanks Allen. I hate trashing or talking bad about folks... but I just want what I paid for....

Comment

Another update - Now e-mails are bouncing back from MOONHOWLERPRODUCTIONS

Still no response. Simply frustrating.

Hell I would be happy with a response....

Comment

Here is where Im at
          Allen Hopps June 30 at 6:34am
          Pop your head into the hauntforum someone just posted this
          "www.moonhowlerproductions.com www.slidergearonline.com – 33 Minutes Ago
          Has anyone dealt with these people? I bought some items and it has been nearly 3+ months and can't even get a response much less what I ordered? http://www.moonhowlerproductions.com...gearonline.com

Right when you think you find a great resource - you get pissed on."

If you werent aware his order slipped by I didnt want it o become a thing.
          Allen H

moonhowlerproductions.com - Home
          www.moonhowlerproductions.com
          Share Joel Talacko June 30 at 2:36pm Report
          Hey thanks for the heads up. I'm not on any of the forums so I completely missed it. I'm actually running out the door and will have to investigate it after the day job thing. I was actually starting to wonder why I haven't gotten any orders for a while but wasn't worried cause the orders sometimes don't get busy til later in the summer. Joel Talacko June 30 at 2:37pm Report
          What forum is it on? Joel Talacko June 30 at 2:40pm Report
          If you get over there, feel free to drop a line that I just found out . I also have an alternative email that my facebook goes through: lunasblood@hotmail.com I will have to dig into this after midnight or in the morning. Thanks again for letting me know. I'd hate to have people pissed at me.

thas from two facebook masseges he sent me. I like Joel and Im sure he will do his best to make good. Keep the faith and keep us informed, forums are a great tool to get this stuff figured out because its such a small world...someone on here can help you if they are willing.
          As a vendor on ocassion crap happens. I have sent two sets of DVDS to Nova Scotia and Im about to send a third set today. She just isint getting them but its about two weeks from the time I send them untill they turn up "late". Ive been trying to get here DVDs since May. Im pretty sure it has to do with the Canada mail strike (how much would that suck). Crap happens is all Im saying time will tell if crap is happing or if the vendor is crap.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen. Not trying to be a "jackass" - Just want the stuff we asked for! lol

He did e-mail me - Long Ago! lol Back in January - This is my last correspondence....

I wanted to drop you a personal note apologizing for the delay in sending out your order. I have been experiencing an email issue that has effected quite a bit of my correspondence
            (including paypal notifications) . I will have your order processed and sent out by Friday afternoon. I would do it sooner but the Blizzard is probably going to delay things a bit this week.
            Again I appologize for the delay.
            On a Side note, I want to say that I have heard awesome things about your convention. My friends Andy and Tony from Bella Morte have said very good things about it. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
            Joel Talacko
            www.facebook.com/joel.talacko

Slider Gear Online
            www.slidergearonline.com
            www.myspace.com/slidergear

Moonhowler Productions
            www.moonhowler.com
            www.myspace.com/moonhowlerproductions
            BTW: Just uncovered his phone # and left a message!
            Last edited by Mr Nightmarez; 07-01-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I think one serious problem for this group doing business is they spend months and months at Ocean Park in Hong Kong. And obviously, they are totally out of touch when there.
              But they are great people.
              And at Transworld and usually MHC every year.
              If you still have trouble reaching them shoot me your phone # and I will leave a message with 2 different phone #s I have.
              But if they are in Hong Kong or International, and do not have international phone service, they won't be able to return a call until they return.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kevin. BTW: Got our Rot Zombie and had a lot of fun so far with him!

I found his number doing a who is search. Sad part is I did no miss the fact I never got the stuff until my guys asked. Between Scare Parts, F*d up Stuff.... I've done my share of losing money to people that don't produce. I try to stick with folks that have been in the industry for 4 or 5 years... but I just want to see if he ever shipped it (lost in the mail) or what happened!
                Answers are the key!

Thanks Again

Comment

Still no word... A response to my e-mail would be great...

Comment

Awesome you are enjoying your Rot Zombie.
                    They are big and make a creepy impression.
                    Sorry you are not getting anywhere with Joel.
                    I also dropped him a text.
                    And he responded to me.
                    I don't know what else to say about it.

I hate to hear it when anyone is having trouble with vendors. It hurts all vendors business.
                    Again, I am sorry. I don't know what else I can do.
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com
                    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

No big deal Kevin. It is what it is!

Still no word. I thought about doing another order to see if I get this one too - but I just can't toss money at a problem and think it will go away! lol Our government does that for us....

Comment

Little beyond frustrated as no word back or response from e-mails. Hope anyone else dealing with them has had better response and luck??????

Comment

I had a similar situation with slidergearonline.com. I purchased a set of glove washers for $40 and never heard anything. Emails were always sent back. PayPal just refunded my money about 4 days ago.

I'm just assuming the store is not open anymore, they just haven't closed the site. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Working...
                          X