Motion platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion platform

Anyone built their own motion platform that they can send me the plans they used for it and give me an idea of how it was built? I want to build a fake elevator for our barn maze this year and am on a limited budget so need to do it ourselves.
    Thanks,
    Roy

Ok now that everyone is back from the long weekend... anyone have an answer for me?

Comment

Motion Platform

Heck I thought I responded to this already. Old age or ??

My recommendation: http://www.frightprops.com/motion-platforms.html

I utilize this for our coffin ride and our Hellevator.

If you have a smaller haunt and a guy who does not mind a pallet jack... I have also created a Motion Platform via pallet jack. Simple Jack and Roll. Be aware this is HIGHLY discouraged for larger haunts. We literally about killed one of our 2 man teams in 2003 as we nearly doubled in size and he quit working out that year as he got more than his fair share of a workout!

Holler if you have any questions - I have wrote a couple articles on the "Transporter" and can answer questions and also give you some resources for another method we used later.

If your small 5,000 or less patrons a year - fine but if not let the air move them for you!

Comment

I would also recommend the Fright Props motion platforms.
        We had Matt at Edge Designs build 2 Elevators using the fright props motion platforms.
        They handled over 40,000 customers through them and worked flawlessly.
        But definitely worked without fail.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X