Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for Positive Thoughts, Energy and/or Prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Positive Thoughts, Energy and/or Prayers!

Hi all! Lee and I are facing some difficult decisions right now, including concerns for Lee's Mom's health and concerns for my Mom's health, We're also facing additional challenges due to the recent tornado devastating so much of the city of Joplin, which is where the Raycliff Attractions are located. We believe that, as always, things will work out for the best and we're trying to keep our priorities in order. We're looking to the Universe to provide direction right now and your positive thoughts, energy and/or prayers are appreciated.

Have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel,
    We'll definitely be keeping you guys in our thoughts. Let us know if there is anything we can do. *hugs*
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sounds like a lot to deal with. Good thoughts on the way. Hang in there folks!
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Hoping everything works out for you all. Things have a way of usually working out in the end. Sounds like you have your hands full. Take care, and have a Happy 4th of July too!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way.
          http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much! It is really appreciated!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kelly,

You are in our thoughts. Keep your positive strength and energy and you will find a light at the end of what seems to be a fog.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Kelly,
                  You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
                  Go out and enjoy some fireworks for a little bit and relax!
                  You'll make the right decisions!!!

Kirk
                  Kirk Boemmel
                  Dark Ghost Manor
                  www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Hang in there!!!!

Hey what don't kill us only makes us stronger!!! Shane and it's thinking of you guys! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for the positive thoughts, energy, prayers and words of encouragement! We really do appreciate it!

As many already know, we were in the process of selling the Raycliff business. The sale blew away with much of Joplin since the tornado. At any rate, there is a chance we'll still be operating this fall, as I mentioned before, but there is also a chance that if staying operational in Joplin doesn't work out, we'll be moving the contents to a new location, or alternately, selling or auctioning all of the contents of both the Raycliff Manor and Carriage House attractions. I've mentioned this to a few haunt owners, but have decided to announce it to see how many would be interested. We haven't come up with a selling price yet, but if you are interested in receiving information should we decide to go in this direction, please shoot me an email at info@raycliffmanor.com with "Raycliff Manor Inventory List" in the subject line to ensure that you are included should we decide to sell or auction the contents of the attractions.

You can be sure that no matter what, I've only just begun to make my mark in the haunt industry and even if the Raycliff Attractions takes a year off, you will see much more of me with even greater things to manifest in the future! Like the City of Joplin, Raycliff Manor will also rise from the ashes!

Lastly, thanks sooooooo much for all of the haunt industry sisters and brothers who have sent me private messages, Facebook messages and emails of support since the tornado hit Joplin! It's awesome to be a part of such an incredible industry of amazing people!

Kel

P.S. I'm also posting this as a separate thread so no one misses it. Thanks again!
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Just finished your book so feel like I know ya. Thoughts and prayers.
                        Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

Working...
                        X