Raycliff Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Announcement

Thanks so much for the positive thoughts, energy, prayers and words of encouragement! We really do appreciate it!

As many already know, we were in the process of selling the Raycliff business. The sale blew away with much of Joplin since the tornado. At any rate, there is a chance we'll still be operating this fall, as I mentioned before, but there is also a chance that if staying operational in Joplin doesn't work out, we'll be moving the contents to a new location, or alternately, selling or auctioning all of the contents of both the Raycliff Manor and Carriage House attractions. I've mentioned this to a few haunt owners, but have decided to announce it to see how many would be interested. We haven't come up with a selling price yet, but if you are interested in receiving information should we decide to go in this direction, please shoot me an email at info@raycliffmanor.com with "Raycliff Manor Inventory List" in the subject line to ensure that you are included should we decide to sell or auction the contents of the attractions.

You can be sure that no matter what, I've only just begun to make my mark in the haunt industry and even if the Raycliff Attractions takes a year off, you will see much more of me with even greater things to manifest in the future! Like the City of Joplin, Raycliff Manor will also rise from the ashes!

Lastly, thanks sooooooo much for all of the haunt industry sisters and brothers who have sent me private messages, Facebook messages and emails of support since the tornado hit Joplin! It's awesome to be a part of such an incredible industry of amazing people!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com
Working...
X