HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt for sale

1. Default Haunt for sale 
    We have a modular haunt for sale in NW Missouri. This is a complete haunt ready for a new owner and location. Included are a storage semi trailer with approximately 160 8X4 walls, many painted black but also some in white for the meat room, some colorful for the clown room etc. Also we have a 24ft trailer filled with props and supplies including a 24 ft claustrophobia with fans, a 24 ft vortex tunnel with motor, multiple prop figures, black lights, costumes, an old fridge for the 'meat room' as well as a tub and home made black old style coffin. One old adjustable bed from the local psychiatric hospital, various pieces of furniture and children's toys, old nasty looking real tools. Quite a bit of decor, black lights fog machines etc. We are moving and will not be able to set up this year so we are looking to sell as a unit but if you do not want the trailers we can make a deal without them. I have a fairly complete inventory and some photos if you are interested. We are asking 19,000 but will consider reasonable offers.

2. Default  
    Any pictures you can post?

3. Default a few photos 
    I can only add 5 photos to this post but I do have more if you would like them via e-mail. These are just a random sample.
    Attached Images

4. Default haunted house 
    Charlotte North Carolina, United States
    My e mail is bradentonhauntedtrail@yahoo.com send me more pics and list of props if you can.

Thank you for your time
    Twisted Woods

Thread Information