Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK GANG I need all the information I can get on haunting a corn maze!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK GANG I need all the information I can get on haunting a corn maze!!!

I think I have finaly found a location to get into the haunting business.

Right know they are showing interest primarly asking about cost.
    This is what I can tell you off the "Bat"; the property is a farm and currently sell produce all summer and fall. They sell pumpkins and have a corn maze, but not sure on the actual size of the land.

With that said, they currently have a corm maze and thats what I'm going to run with for now.

I know that we will need a few generators so an esstimate on price for fuel each night and suggested number of genterators would help???

Basicaly I need a good run down on an esstimated price on haunting a corn maze. I know that they need little props, but I want a good esstimate on a better then average maze.

I'm going to pick brains as much as possible so that we can make this a win win!!!

Mr. Haunt

Hey thanks gang for those who have PM'd me. I will keep you informed as I learn more!!

Mr. Haunt

Comment

more PM's coming

Sent you a couple PM's Done this 11 years.

Comment

Use fake corn

The deer and other animals will eat it...........no joke !!!!!

Comment

I'm sure there are more than a couple people out there that would like to hear the details you guys have pm'd... What do you think about sharing them?
          John Jordan
          www.TheAsylumwv.com
          www.Trans-AlleghenyLunaticAsylum.com

Comment

I would love to hear them also,but if you want to keep it off list,that's fine. I'm not here to cause waves. Dan

Comment

Corn Maze

First of all you need to irrigate the corn.

Comment

Working...
              X