No announcement yet.

New tutorial posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got ya, Ok look for that tutorial in the next few weeks. I will most likely do a high and low cost version because I would do it ghetto!
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

gheto style

I would getto it up to. Not sure were Larry got them or if they were made in house.

Comment

looks similar to scarefactory's
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Awesome thank you so much i look forward to it as do the thousands on here you rock Allen

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-x-8-Wall-Skele...item33579d3795 this is the best single wall version picture i could find thank you guys

Comment

Watched the video a little more carefully tonight.. Suggestion if you are redoing the video..

You mention using the clear cups so as to be able to replicate the formula, but you never mention what size cup? 9 oz?12 oz?
              You had bottles of the glue that were almost empty, so I'm assuming that is what was left when you put it into the cup.

Since the bottle comes in a 5 oz size wouldn't it be easier to use the entire bottle? Then you can keep the blood in the bottle??
              eaier to scale up since you are using 5 oz as the baseline. You really do not have a measurement on the cup so you would have to measure the finish product. So again easier just to use the whole bottle as the baseline.

CONCRETE SEALER: I picked up a concrete sealer that was a real "rust" color. I use it as is the simulate a rust effect. It runs well and looks like a runny rust stain.

Keep up the good work Allen!!!
              Last edited by RJ Productions; 07-13-2011, 02:16 PM.
              R&J Productions
              Las Vegas, NV
              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Hoops blood

I mixed mine today in the bottles!
                Scaled up to 1 1/2 teaspoons Red, 3 drops Blue in the 5 oz Clear Glue.
                I used the same amount in the GEL glue even though it is only 4 oz.
                Reasoning is, this a gel, so it would be used to produce more puddling
                or clotting effect so therefore would be deeper in color.

You might want to experiment with mixing the regular and gel together
                then you can get the best viscosity.

OK Allen...what's your NEXT project...let's play!!!
                Attached Files
                R&J Productions
                Las Vegas, NV
                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Thanks

Yea Allen you have been a great help to me this year in moving my haunt to the next level... I really appreciate it too.. I would like to meet you in person one day and also maybe try to attend some of your classes..

Thanks

Geoff

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                  Another thing you could do Geoff is to mix it up, then pour it out into a shallow tray, let it breathe a bit and get a touch firmer. Tomorrow is another update and I may do a bit of a blood update! as well as the new video.
                  Im so glad its useful to you guys.
                  Allen H

Comment

Working...
                  X