Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor that sold midget props

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the name of the company that sold those little midget people props? I found pictures of the booth but the pictures did not show the name of the company. I also did a search and came up blank. Thanks in advance guys!

Kev
    www.nightmareslive.com

the only ones i know of is unit70.

thanks

Comment

He is asking for the vendor at the show, I know they had the midgets and were promoting the Dan Sperry show as well. Shane might know who they are? Shane?

I can't seem to find anything from them in my show stuff.

DA

Comment

Egan Productions, Las Vegas.
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Looks like it is Egan Productions. When I Google the name, I only get their facebook page and production page with no links to the props. I will send them a message. Thanks guys for helping me out. I really appreciate it.
          www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Call Jason

You got it right here is the number for him and he will hook you up! 702-348-5089! Shane and it's Jason also owns the Fright Dome! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

He also sells props on eBay!

http://shop.ebay.com/promovieprops/m...&_trksid=p3686
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Right on Shane! Thanks Zach. Thank you all. :-)
                www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

That's the booth of "1001 ways to dress a Midget" !!! Some people were commenting on how it was a bit of an overkill, basically using one mold and derssing the one prop like twenty different ways. But it actually makes a good point!

You see a vendor and like a prop they sell. You say too bad, it's really cool but doesn't fit my theme. But what if you just dress it differently??? Modify it slightly and it could be a very usable addition to your show. ScareFactory does it a bit like having the climbers that can be demons, zombies, even pirates. Unit 70 is one of the best where they will actually modify a prop for you if it makes sense to offer it to others. They had static zombie looking soldiers. A friend needed zombie miners for a client. Bo rethemed them and created cool miners that other haunters can now use.

So look back through those catalogs and flyers, any cool props that might work with just a little "rework" ??

Eagan doesn't have a web site or anything for it yet, because obviously as just one midget form it will have a limited appeal (no pun intended!) so until then here's an email address: eganproductions@aol.com. The ebay site listed above does show acouple of the midgets. There was also a scarecrow (not a midget) had it on a flyer, he can probably email it to you.
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                  X