WTT : SPFX Clown Silicone Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT : SPFX Clown Silicone Mask

I have a clown SPFX Silicone Mask that I'm looking to trade for another SPFX or CFX mask or something else maybe??? It's in practically perfect condition (no tears, no other known issues) and the only reason I'm wanting to trade it is because I have another 1 just like it. It was bought brand new from Rusty and delivered at the end of last season (2010), thus barely any use. Email me at cwooden25@yahoo.com with any offers. Retail is $710 and you can see it here:

http://spfxmasks.com/store/index.php...&product_id=66

This is one of my favorite clown masks out there. A must buy for anyone with a clown haunt or room.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I have the gray gargoyle with 2 horns worn one night.... but I don't know the condition until I get back to Vegas next week....its been in storage.

Comment

I still have this SPFX Clown mask. I'll take trade offers or $500 firm for it. Very Nice, very well taken care of. Whatcha got to trade? PM me...

Comment

Originally posted by Woo25 View Post
          I still have this SPFX Clown mask. I'll take trade offers or $500 firm for it. Very Nice, very well taken care of. Whatcha got to trade? PM me...

all else fails post it on ebay in about a month itll sell for probably 8-900

Comment

Ill buy it ill buy it! Call or text 805-368-2463

Comment

Is this made with the new silicone?

Is this made with the new silicone?

I have a spfx chopper zombie,spfx Old man clown, Cfx Imp, Cfx Vine creature and spfx nosferatu. Just not sure If I want to trade just yet. But if you are intersted in one in perticular let me know
              Last edited by wtwtw; 08-24-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Clown mask gone. Thx 4 all the interest.

Comment

Working...
                X