Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: zom-b-con, bates, howl-o-scream, haunter's depot, fright props, and more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: zom-b-con, bates, howl-o-scream, haunter's depot, fright props, and more!!

This week on Haunted Radio, we are continuing our "Summer of Slaughter" with news on Zom-B-Con, the Seattle Red, White, and Dead Zombie Walk, the Buffalo New York Zombie Walk for Charity, Howl-O-Scream, the Bate's Motel and Haunted Hayride, Reign of Terror, the Haunter's Depot, Fright Props, Halloween Adventure, Spirit Halloween, Supernatural, and more!!

Then, we give you next week's complete list of dvd releases, and then we review the 1997 film, "I Know What You Did Last Summer!" Then, our demonic DJ spins you around the "Vortex" with the song, "The Masochism Tango!" All of this, and yet so much more on the July 13 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-071311.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

BIG thanks for ALL of the e-mails we have received about this week's show!! Thank you so much!! and get ready, we jsut posted this week's show earlier today, AND we already have tons of news for next week's show!!
    sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

We would also like to announce that we are now a part of twitter. Just go to twitter.com/HauntedRPodcast!!
      sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

Bates motel another winner !!!!!!!

Keep the shows coming !!!!! Quality broadcast every week !!!!! Thank you !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info on haunter's depot

I'll have to check them out.. Really great stuff on this week's show !!!!!

Comment

hats off to FRIGHT PROPS (again)

one of my favorite companies in the haunt biz. Thanks for their latest information..........remember, the haunt network !!!!!

Comment

WOW!!! Again, thanks for the super kind words about the podcast!! This show is made each week for each and every one of you fans!!
              sigpic

Contact Haunted Radio:

Comment

love all the segments on howl o scream. its a great event !!!!!!!

keep us posted on anymore stuff. i'll be listening !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X