Spookywoods Costume For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were working on it!

Mark has went from a good guy to lying sack of scum shit! He knows he did wrong yet refuses to make it right and in his mind he thinks he can get away with it! What get's me is he can take our money then cry about how life has delt him a bad hand ( it happens to everyone from time to time) yet he just ignores the past and thinks he can keep making costumes! He is making them now and I bet at no time does it ever cross his mind to say this is actually someone's costume! I took their money and gave them jack shit. I don't want my costume and I don't want my money I am going for the satisfaction of him getting some jail time on mail fraud, theft by deception. and selling stolen property! I been doing my homework. So while ole Mark is sitting in jail guess Krystal will haul ass off with another man and leave him hanging! Shane and it's I want shed a tear! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

I feel for you guys.
      But Mark is small potatoes if you ask the FBI.

The guy Im dealing with has done this same thing for 13 years and the dollar amounts are much higher beause its not costumes but Haunted attractions.

Police say its Civil

FBI will not even hear it....unless its gets over 250,000. He also has a big family and they alternate names so now the sky is the limit they are approaching a million dollars combined.

When I won the judgement, (of course he never showed) The judge was amazed by this and said the only thing to do is contact the attorney general which also gets nowhere.

this guy has ruined many families.

FBI is on it now... lets see where that goes..............................

Sorry, for taking it off subject, but thought you might like to hear from some unwanted experience.

John

Comment

Sad story, I feel bad for those who are mixed up in this. Halloween items can and are expensive and it has to really suck to get ripped off needless to say it's been going on now for some time.

I would hate to be in the same boat as the people that have done business with him. Maybe some of these private vendors need to start using tracking numbers for shipping.

I will say this though, it takes a lot of trust when it comes to ordering from some venders even those on Ebay.

It is a cool costume though.

My regards and sympathy to those that are effected by this issue.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Haunt Tactics blows them away 10 fold www.haunttactics.com give them a try as we are saving for their Tar Man full unit now

Comment

Thank you very much for the plug kaotic. it means alot
            Tim McCall

Comment

No problem Tim you and your crew have earned it . You guys are a great asset to the industry and truly fantastic business men and women , and most of all real friends , thank you for being there for us in these times of uncertenity and struggle , as our industry grows larger and larger , you guys will be a force to recon with and are here to stay for along time www.haunttactics.com
              your source for the coolest and best made durable and realistic creatures in the World

Comment

Well Mark....When are we going to get our suit????

I haven't heard anything lately about Spookywoods, so I thought I would bump this up. We still haven't gotten our suit that we paid for over a year ago, yet it appears that he is still taking orders. Well, Mark??? I gave you my phone # months ago, when you posted on here that you supposedly wanted to make things right, and yet I still do not have a suit or a refund. Spending over $1000 on a suit might not seem like much to some people, but that was a lot for us being a first year haunt. Do what is right and send us our suit!

Tony, how about some help here, if he is is still working for you??? I know for a fact that you are a stand up guy, so if you have any influence over this guy whatsoever, please get him to do whats right. I keep hearing that he has health issues, and if that is so, then I hate it for him...BUT, THAT DOES NOT EXCUSE HIM FROM STEALING, AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID...HE STOLE OUR MONEY.

Thanks
                Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Tony

If I was Tony I would run his ass to the hills. Were supposed to be family here. Shane and it's I have not got mine either! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Tony can you help here?

Believe it or not I did receive all the parts to my 2 costumes. I ONLY received them because of Tony. Tony is the one that picked them up from Mark and he was the one to keep on him to get my pieces finished. Mark will not answer or return any kind of communication. Tony will answer emails and the phone. I do plan on taking a trip out to Spooky Woods after October, weather permitting, to see Tony's amazing attraction. I plan on looking up Mark for sure!!!! I think everyone needs to take a trip down there to visit good ol' Mark. I am sure he would love the company. He must get bored being that he is constantly working so hard to get those costumes out!

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Amazing, never ending saga.

Comment

Working...
                      X