Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spookywoods Costume For Sale

Hey Guys,

I saw that there was interest in the Spookywoods bone suit costume so I thought I'd pass this along. There is a new costume on EBay, the direct link is below. I have No connection to this auction or to the costume, I saw it while searching for other items and thought I'd pass it along. Hope this helps someone..

http://cgi.ebay.com/SpookyWoods-Hall...item19c712b92f

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Thanks for posting. I still have not received all the parts to the costumes I ordered and paid for. Well over a year now. I guess he is still selling? But he delivered this costume? I really don't understand. I have paid for 2 costumes and have yet to receive a complete one. I hope Tony will help me with this. I know several others who have not received anything.

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

OK well I have done some checking. Here is what I have found out. Yes, Mark is indeed selling costumes again. He can be reached through his youtube channel. Someone just last week ordered a full suit and was told by Mark that delivery is now guaranteed because he uses PayPal. The person who ordered did question Mark about the non-delivery of costumes, you see someone pointed out the posts here on the forum. Mark guaranteed delivery. Mark did ship and did deliver the costume. How can another person take money out right and then refuse to deliver the product? I know Shane has yet to see his and Dewayne has not received anything and I still have not received my complete costumes. This is just WRONG!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/SpookyWoodsFX

Comment

OK....

Now I am pissed and he's hung himself because now by doing this he has commited what's known as thieft by deception! Also in talking to a lawyer this morning seems like as crazy as it is anyone who buys can get thrown in the mix to because they are now recieving stolen property and hes selling them less than others paid! WOW THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! I am in need of where he's living the attorney general here said this morning we could do all the paperwork from here and it would be sent to North Carolina! Mark you Fuc#ed up big time this time! It's one thing to go out of business it's another to go into hiding and continue this! Also who was the person who bought the costume? might as well start this off right it's just more to fight this on when they find out this they are going to be way pissed more!!!! Shane and it's lets do this and get the ball rolling! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Tony Wohlgemuth has all that information. I believe he see's him off and on. I know he is in High Point N.C. The person that recently purchased the costume lives in Florida. I will email him to get a bit more information. Count me in. I am soooooo sick and tired of this game. No one should be able to get away with this. Thanks Shane. If we need someone to physically go to court in NC to represent us my son can go. He is stationed at Camp Lejeune N.C. He will gladly help us.

Sue

Comment

Enough is enough

Wow. First time have checked the forum in a long time, and this is what I see? I have taken every step that I can take, including calling Mark, emailing Mark, sending him messages on here, emailing Krystal, talking to Tony, and sending a private message to Larry asking for his help. I have taken all of the steps Larry laid out a while back for taking, prior to blasting someone on here, but now I'm pissed. None of these steps have done any good, so I don't want to see anyone saying that we shouldn't be dragging him through the mud!

A while back he said he wanted to get in touch with me about making good on the order we paid for, but I still have not heard from him. Mark, where are you, and why are you selling costumes when you still owe all of us costumes???????
            Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
            Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
            www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

The guy in Florida said he would help us. Here is an email he sent me yesterday. I cannot for the LIFE OF ME understand how Mark can do this.
              We have to do something.

I just got home from work and reread your e-mail. I wanted to add that I do not know anyone who bought a costume recently. I know a few people who bought when the site was up and running. When I talked with him through e-mail, He said that all order payments are running through a billing company, which ended up being paypal. But he mentioned billing company multiple times. Also he said he was trying to rebuild the company. So i think he will definately still be making costumes.

Comment

Calling out the dogs!!!!

Maybe Tony will throw him to the dogs its been long over due! This is one company I fully intend to make an example out of! Shane and it's he almost got away! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Just received another email from the guy in Florida.

Mark told him, when he paid for his costume, that he (Mark) had sent everyone their order.

WOW! He out right LIED!!!! Why does that surprise me? Mark actually told this guy that he sent everyone their order!!! Maybe mine got lost in the mail? Tony told me several days ago that Mark told him that he was still working on my order. Hummmm, Almost 2 years now....and he can get a suit out to someone in Florida in 2 weeks?

Wow is all I can say. He has to be stopped.

Comment

Someone contacted me a few weeks ago thru email, asking me about Mark and the costumes. This person had just ordered a suit, and Mark promised him it would be delivered in a few weeks. I will email this guy right now and see if he ever received his suit. If so, then Shane, thats another suit that has gone out.

This is absolutely rediculous, and it needs to be stopped.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Well Mark has gone international!!! Someone in Germany bought and PAID for a costume months ago and guess what? He never received it! So count him in also. Who know how many others he has cheated out of hard earned money. Shane we have to do something about this!

Sue

Comment

This is insane!! I cant believe this is still going on and now in Germany. I feel so bad for all the people who counted on him to fill these orders and are left high and dry.
                        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Here is the email I received from the gentleman in Germany. I absolutly HATE THIS!!! I cannot believe that Mark or any other human could do something like this to others. This is STEALING i s every sense of the word.

i got your e-mail address from a ebay Member.
                          I saw on ebay that he sale a SpookywoodsFX Suit.
                          And i ask him where he got this suit, and he say that he got him from Mark.

I have a open order from SpookywoodsFX for a
                          Egyptian Mummy Foot Soldier Costume.
                          That is now over a year. The Suit is full paid from me.
                          I have hundreds of e-mails from Mark, but still no suit.
                          I can send you all of them if you like that is no Problem.
                          I still want my suit from Mark and not my money back,
                          because i love this suit. I also told Mark that i can send someone to him, to get my suit so he can save the shipping money.
                          Maybe you can contact Mark, that i want my suit now.
                          thank you very much

Comment

How can this be? I'm way past the point of feeling sorry for his past health issues this guy has dug his own grave. It's pitchfork and torches time he should be tracked down and punished.

Way to embarrass this industry and our country by being a piss poor businessman.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Way to embarrass this industry and our country by being a piss poor businessman.

DA
                              That's exactly what I'm thinking!! Well put DA.
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X