Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn Haunt Vendors - Raycliff Manor Looking for Sponsors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Haunt Vendors - Raycliff Manor Looking for Sponsors!

Fright Vendors,

As you probably are aware from our previous posts, Lee and I are facing some serious challenges and decisions right now. In spite of the recent tornado that hit Joplin, the city in which the Raycliff Attractions is located, we are still doing everything we can to open the attractions this year. Of course, as I posted in a prior thread, I've been collecting emails from individuals expressing an interest in purchasing the business or business assets should it be deemed necessary to not open this year. However, we aren't quick to throw in the towel and we don't go down easily and without a fight! If any vendors would be interested in helping us in our efforts to keep the Raycliff Attractions going in Joplin through sponsorship, product trade for sponsorship, etc., we'd really appreciate your help. Please feel free to email me with your request for info, ideas, suggestions, or just words of encouragement at info(at)RaycliffManor(dot)com I'm not sure what we have to offer in demonstration of our appreciation, but you know I'll make sure to include you in our press releases letting everyone we can know that you contributed to keeping the dream (scream) alive in Joplin, MO!

Thanks sooooooo much to all of you who have sent emails to the team and me with your well wishes, positive thoughts and energy, prayers and kind words of support! In the most difficult times we really come to recognize what an amazing industry we belong to!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Hey Kelly,

I just dropped you an email.
    News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
    Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Thanks Charles! I'm catching up on my email tonight. I'll look for your message. Thanks again!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

I just emailed you as well with what I am able to do for you to help. Best of luck with everything my friend.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Through the miracle of positive thoughts and energy, prayers, etc., and in spite of the challenges we face due to the recent tornado, we are happy to announce that the Raycliff Attractions is a definite GO for the 2011 Fall Fright Season!

Charles, Mike and all who sent emails... I can't thank you enough and I can't express how much your words and acts of kindness mean to us! Karma has a GPS and you've got great karma dialed in on you! ; )

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X