Haunt Tactics Thanks you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Tactics Thanks you

I wanted to take the time to thank my customers and friends for all that they have done for us these last couple months and the support you all have shown. I am proud to say every order we wrote in march has been %100 filled. Did we have hiccups here and there, you bet your ass but it was taken care of right away. There are still a few orders sitting around the shop but they were recieve recently and are already almost done. Going into this i was a mess. danglin and Allen can attest to the look of sheer terror on my face the night befor TW. i didnt think we would do any orders, boy i was wrong. This has been the greatest experiance so far and i cant wait to show you what we have instore for next year! If you guys are still interested in anything from Haunt Tactics there is still time. Not only am i a partner in HT i am also the customer service and sales rep so youll be dealing with me directly. hope to hear from you soon. id like to give a few shout outs

sara cole, the very first person to order from HT, ill never forget that. Tim gavinsky, you are a funny,off the wall great guy and i love doing business with you. those plants are gonna look great at your attraction. Jay&yen, i know we kinda went over the deadline, but hopefully it was worth it. The guys from panic attack, who are using the zombie king as their icon character. That is an awesome feeling and thanks for the free advertising lol. i cant thank you enough. Kevin Angone, thank you for your patience. i know your gonna love the masks weve done for you. Ed Z. thanks for your continued trust in me/us it meas alot. To everyone whos ordered from us,gave me advice and just supported us thank you. if i didnt list you personaly i appologize, but im doing this from my phone and my fingers hurt. if anyone needs anything from us let me know!

Yours in Haunting
    Tim McCall

You have a great product man!!!! It speaks for itself. We even pumped it on the RFR site.

Great items!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Haunt Tactics Thanks you

hey tim!!! we love the custom clown paint job you did on our masks we got from you 4 the zombie suit. it rocks, we will order more stuff... hope to hang out with you at tw again

jay

Comment

Thanks for the plug jonathan, it is muchh aprreciated. jay when ever your ready so are we!
        Tim McCall

Comment

Working...
        X