HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What stores promote haunted houses/attractions?

1. Question What stores promote haunted houses/attractions? 
    I'm working for a haunted house/attraction Museum of Fear at Athens Brewing Co & I'm trying to spread out flyers to many different stores around Dallas/DFW/Tyler Area,I know this year is a bit harder since Spirit Halloween in some cities aren't promoting as much as they normally would,So my question is what other stores promote or take flyers? I've gave the comic shops,Spirit took it for their break room & Wally's party factory & one Starbucks has a local board for everyone to put up flyers & events.
    Thank you!

2. Default  
    MOST of your gas stations will either say "No, sorry" or "yeah sure" but will be gone the next day.
    Gas stations we've experienced with this: Murpheys, Kum & Go, Flash Market, and a Jordan's.

What I would try is all the smaller shops that aren't big corporations. Target things like Hair Salons / Barbers. Costume stores of course. Hays and other small grocers. Small gas stations may go for it. Smaller movie theaters. Go kart places.

What I suggest is, get in contact with the managers and ask them. See if they'll swap the door space for a few free tickets. (Mark your tickets btw, we think we've gotten a "copy" / fake) Also, COUNTERSPACE! We are now putting flyers on the counter spaces as folks check out.

Our local Spirit stores always put flyers on their door, and loose flyers / cards on their counters.

3. Default  
    You need sponsors that are dedicated to just you! Hire a sponsorship person to help you in your market.

Larry

Thread Information