HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Vendors that Deliver - CreepyCollection

1. Default Vendors that Deliver - CreepyCollection 
    Hey all,

Back in January I placed an order with CreepyCollection for a standing "Polly" static prop. I have heard some great reviews about this company, but was unsure of the quality of this particular prop.
    I'm pleased to say that upon arrival this prop looked fantastic and is built solid. Jerry does great work and I will definitely order from them again.

2. Default WHY Thank you 
    Quote Originally Posted by afkeyboard View Post
    Hey all,

Back in January I placed an order with CreepyCollection for a standing "Polly" static prop. I have heard some great reviews about this company, but was unsure of the quality of this particular prop.
    I'm pleased to say that upon arrival this prop looked fantastic and is built solid. Jerry does great work and I will definitely order from them again.

We bust our Butts to get stuff made and out best we can..Not saying were perfect..Nothing ever is...But we try really , Really hard
    119 hours in the last 7 days and it was officially my 55th day straight with no day off ...But props are all gone...

Any ways Thank you for the Kind words

now i am gonna go creep on and make some new props for transworld cause after working 119 hours this addict can not get enough hahhaha
    happy halloween

J

Thread Information