On the HauntWorld DVDs, there is extensive mention of a material called "Synergy" that is a stony coating that goes onto carved foam. Larry fails to mention what it is, where it's available or even if "Synergy" is the correct spelling. If it's a brand name it could be spelled Sinnergy or Sin'R'Gee or any of a million ways. I can't seem to get a lead on the stuff.

I'm in Oregon, so it possible that Synergy is a brand that's not available here. Can anyone tell me what it is so that I can find it or an alternate product? You'd be helping me out with a problem that's plagued me for years.

Thanks -

Dave @ FrightTown