Gnombies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnombies?

Does anyone here know anything about the people behind Gnombies (http://thegnombies.com/) , or is it someone here that is making them? I must have a couple for my garden. They are great!

image001.jpg

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

I want one.....I want many!
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Then something different but still fun for your garden are Gnome Be Gone(s) from Fred Conlon at sugarpost.com (lots of really fun recycled art). I have the original version of his creation called the Flamingoaway which is 2 of the Gnome Be Gone Creatures shoving a pink flamingo's head into the ground in my garden right next to 2 of the black skeleton version of the traditional lawn flamingos.

flamingo_away.jpggnome-be-gone-flamingoaway-sugar-post-metal.jpgGBGN-0003.jpg

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I think I saw these guys in a kids movie a couple months ago.
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

That is AWESOME!!!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I want one toooooo!!!!
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

they Begin small.

Just an ocassional itch in your underware. Then they grow and grow more aggressive! Next thing you know it looks as if Blackwater just invaded those undies and then it's all over!
              Get yous quick before they go on special at Wally-world and every third yard shows them, right alongside the flattened broom witch and the old lady bent over.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

How did I know when I seen Jim had made a post on this thread that it would more than likely involve underware! LOL! And if it didnt I was gonna put Jim has a few of these creatures running around in his drawers and underware drawers. LOL!
                Damon
                Frightmasters
                Damon Carson

Comment

it would be great to see these retail but would take out the special nature of them...I like having unique limited items.

Mike "Pogo"" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

The Gnombies? Yes....I know these....

....So as the Co-Founder of the Dark Garden...I know a few things about these......these are our children who for the sake of all humanity we have mistreated for our own amusement only to ensure you have the most pissed off and most unsuspecting culprit in what will happen in your community should you decide to take ownership of one yourself.....we can be found at www.facebook.com/gnombies or www.thegnombies.com or we are also on Etsy should the moment strike you......we have other prototypes for many other ideas we are looking for a testbed to run these against as there is only one way to know if our insanity results in something others would also share in the excitement about....stay tuned or shoot me a message.... mark@thegnombies.com ......yes these are ready and yes, they will rule the night.....

Comment

I just bought one!

I hope i get it soon!!!!!!!!:razz:
                      sigpic
                      PEACE, ADAM
                      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Yes, they are from Etsy.com Just do a search for zombie gnome and all sorts of stuff comes up. I had one come in just last week.

Jim
                        Haunt 2013, LLC
                        Dallas, Texas
                        Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                        Haunt 2013, LLC
                        and
                        The House of Boo
                        Dallas, TX
                        www.haunt2013.com
                        www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Working...