Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people of the united states need to take our country back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think mike brings up good points and you too wicked what i like the most is that everyone is expressing how they feel unlike most of the mutes in this lazy and crazy world.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
      Think Mike's above response is too far out there with foreign mingling's?? Rent Charlie Wilsons War. A lone senator with CIA found a way to get arms to Osama Binladen (sound familiar?) to kick Russians out of Afghanistan. Afterwards we left them hung out to dry. Hey guys...GREAT hot tub scene if that is what it takes to get you to watch it.

Sorry I am a history nut. And you all thought I was just another dumb dirt farmer.
      If you only knew what I really think... LOL

Seriously, We are always told about how we live in a global market and that the US has to protect it's interests abroad. That is a pretty tough pill to swallow when we can't drill for our own oil right here on our own soil. Why is it OK to send our young men 10,000 miles away to kill and die for the free flow of oil in a country that does not give a damn about the environement, when the US has enough natural resources to last for centuries and we can get it out cleaner and more efficient than anyone on earth? Do you really believe that's OK, I don't, and I am not ashamed to say it. If we relied on our own resources. we would not even need to be there. I know what everyone is thinking, we were attacked by the Mujahideen, I mean Al-Queda ( I get them mixed up with the guys in Egypt and the guys that we armed to fight the Soviet Union)
      It is hard to take serious when American buisiness is decimated by the EPA, the IRS, trial lawyers, building code, and labor laws. The only interests that the US seems to protect abroad are the interests of the multinational corporations, and the off shore bankers that we just baled out. Follow the money. Where did the money go for the banker bailouts. If you don't know, then you have no business in this conversation. (Not you, specifically, wicked farmer, I am speaking to anyone who still thinks that Washington is just incompetent and not criminal)

Again, I ask the simple question. Why should we give Billions to middle eastern countries when we can't balance our own budget? Politicians love to complicate things. It is actually very simple. We should mind our own business, keep our own money, and unleash all hell on anyone who legitimately attacks us.
      As a young marine, I spent a great deal of my time studying war. I was interested in every aspect of it, the reasons for it, the tactics employed in it, and I eventually learned that all you need to know about war can be answered with one simple question. Who benefits from it? The answer to that question can always be found by the changes in domestic policy that follow.

I challenge anyone to study history, look at what sparked each war and then look at the policy changes that followed. Follow the money, look at the transition of power. I remember when people laughed at the idea that the Gulf of Tonkin was staged.
      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

I heard a great analogy for the problem with DC recently. Every now and then we elect a handful of people with good intentions and plans to make effective changes. We send them to Washington with high expectations. However, it is sort of like having this giant vat of urine that has been sitting in the hot sun for years, walking over to it and pouring in a few cans of root beer. The few cans of root beer don't change the fact that it is a giant vat of urine. The root beer just becomes a part of the large cesspool that you are no one else in their right mind would want to drink from. If you want a vat of root beer then the old vat has to be dumped out entirely, scrubbed thoroughly, and refilled with only root beer.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

You guys are the best !!!! Lurker is right get rid of everyone !! Start over and get your root beer. Lol good stuff

Comment

Ranger Rick is gutting EPA's budget

My cousin's nickname was always Ranger Rick after the racoon icon from Ranger Rick magazine. He was never part of the farm but went into Natural Resources studies in college. Now he is in D.C. sitting on House Appropriations. He meets regulary with lisa jackson head of EPA. He consults me with ag issues especially pesticides....spent time in weed science dept. MSU.

You may see a lot in news about Republican plans to gut EPA, not protect clean water, and on and on. I forget the figure exactly but it something like current president (and Lisa) have tried putting forth 5 times the regs that Clinton; the last democrat Pres did in 2 terms.

My cousin is the main author of the "gutting of EPA" as it is called and refers to himself as Public Enemy #1. A lot of stuff he WOULD NOT WANT cut ....he authored. But when we are 14 Trillion in debt...reality has to be faced.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I am a true patriot in the sense i believe in what the country used to stand for. Im afraid the only thing to do would be to reboot the whole system and clean house unfortunately that cant be done peacefully . How can you be a true patriot and not be labeled a damn terrorist now. Remember the founding fathers were considered Terrorists and criminals in the eyes of the British
              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Teasonist dogs

Considered...and WERE treasonist dogs. Benjamin Benjamin, and James Benjamin were treasonists who shouldered muskets. Benjamin Benjamin enlisted for 3 years...served 6 months till his death.

Mark Benjamin
                AKA Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                X