Dr. Buzzsaw's Haunted Hospital and Asylum 3D - FOR SALE - Lower Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Buzzsaw's Haunted Hospital and Asylum 3D - FOR SALE - Lower Price

I have 2 complete haunts for sale. A Haunted Hospital and an Asylum 3D.

Here are some photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64578738@N04/

This haunt was run for 4 years and did very well, growing every year. It was for a not for profit. We are losing our building and have found no alternative.

Key items include:

1979 Ford Ambulance - runs great for parades, drove it back from Detroit to Northern Indiana last year
    20 ft Vortex tunnel
    3 x 3 x 3 Jack in the box
    Frankenstein's Monster animatronic
    100+ mini-spots
    50+ Black lights
    Fog Machines
    Strobe Lights
    Motion sensors
    Static props (Lots of zombies and such)
    Clowns
    Facebook page with over 3200 fans
    Much more:

Located between Ft. Wayne and South Bend in Warsaw Indiana.

Was asking $30,000, will take $20,000 OBO. Will also consider payment options from another not for profit.

I own a non profit haunt

what kind of deal culd we work out? I own a non profit haunt and am looking to expand.. are all the walls fire proof?

Comment

Do you have any video of it in action beside these pics. Plus does it come with any trailers or if not how many would it take. Thanks Howard

Comment

Originally posted by howierd3866 View Post
        Do you have any video of it in action beside these pics. Plus does it come with any trailers or if not how many would it take. Thanks Howard
        I do not have any video. We do not have trailers, I'm guessing 2 to 3 semi trailers, maybe 4. We have never moved it, just kept adding to this location.

Walls have all been sprayed with fire retardant. Some of our walls are vinyl. This is vinyl from a local company that makes dust control sheeting for mines and seat cushions for RV's. All their vinyl is fire resistent even before we do anything with it. I can supply the name of the company that supplied the vinyl to us so you can show your fire marshall what the stuff is. The vinyl makes for very light and flexible walls. We use the vinyl walls between scares and for backgrounds and the wood walls near the scare scenes.

Comment

sell separate?

Are you willing to sell some stuff separate from the lot?

Comment

sold

pretty sure this haunt sold already. Last i saw, the ambulance was still available

Comment

sold

Mark emailed me the other day to say the haunt was sold to someone in Illinois. Sad that a haunt local to us is gone. They were 35 miles from us and were building a customer base, too. We worked together on a couple of things.
              Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
              Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that yes the haunt did sell and the ambulance too. For the first time in 5 years I got off work in September and went out on our boat with my kids instead of working at the Haunted House. I miss it, but it sure was nice being with my kids.

Comment

Working...
                X