It's still unreal!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

This is so crazy! I showed my whole family and we are all in awe. My thoughts and prayers will be towards Joplin for some time!

Comment

Thank You!!!

Kel,
      That was an "AWESOME" video and def shows the difference.
      My brother-in-law lives there right off 20th st (in the path) and the house was totalled. All the trees (huge trees) gone. It was a miracle he survived in a closet. Others weren't so lucky.
      All relatives and most friends survived. My wife Carol (from Joplin) and I showed up 4 days after the hit (awaiting street clearance and such) and it reminded me of our May 3rd tornado back in 99. It was too much to take it and brought back memories.
      This video shows a REAL comparison of what was and what is.
      It still freaks me out.
      P.S. We have a storm shelter scheduled to be installed in two weeks. After the Joplin deal, my wife said lets do it.
      Thanks again for sharing that.

Tom
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon
      WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

There are no words to explain the devastation that took place. It's like a scene from a nuclear bomb movie.

My thoughts go out to everyone affected by this horrible event.
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Holy crap Kel. I was almost crying. Thoughts and prayers with you and everyone.
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Unreal, God bless everyone in Joplin.

Comment

But it didnt take out
              the kfc
              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

very hard to watch. feel for any involved.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and energy going out for Joplin! Tom, I'm glad your family members in Joplin are all fine!

We're still in discussions with our bank and we're ready to put it all on the line to open this season in order to provide entertainment and escapism to the residents of Joplin who need it more than ever! So many lost everything!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel,
                    I will def make it a point to attend your haunt this year. We plan to visit relatives/friends and your haunt will be a must be stop.
                    Now that I am semi out of the haunt business I have free time to come up and visit and go thru the haunt.
                    And yes, " provide entertainment and escapism" will be huge in this time of rebuilding for everyone there.
                    Thanks,
                    Tom
                    Tom
                    Creator of the Dungeon
                    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Well, I guess that now is as good a time as any to throw out our new ad for the upcoming Hauntworld Magazine. We have teamed with MissionJoplin.org to offer discounts / free merchandise to any haunt that offers time and / or money to the Joplin relief efforts through MissionJoplin.org.

PNP_MissionJoplin_Small.jpg

I was in Joplin with MissionJoplin.org a few weeks ago and was floored by the amount of devastation still visible more than a month after the tornado. All the photos in our ad were taken at that time and show how bad things still are. Right now they need a lot of help with heavy demolition work and they can never have too many volunteers. Also, the city gets money for any volunteer hours that are clocked so you are really helping twice by going. I will be headed back down there again soon and plan to continue visits as frequently as I can until the city is put back together. I encourage all of you to do the same if it's possible or just stop by and donate some money if you can. Every little bit helps and Joplin needs a lot of help right now.

The cameras and reporters have left, but the hard work is still ahead. Please consider a donation.
                      Last edited by kpolley; 07-15-2011, 04:03 PM.
                      Kip Polley
                      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Through the miracle of positive thoughts and energy, prayers, etc., and in spite of the challenges we face due to the recent tornado, we are happy to announce that the Raycliff Attractions is a definite GO for the 2011 Fall Fright Season!

Charles, Mike and all who sent emails... I can't thank you enough and I can't express how much your words and acts of kindness mean to us! Karma has a GPS and you've got great karma dialed in on you! ; )

Kel

P.S. Kip, thanks for all you are doing to help Joplin!!!
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Its hard to believe how mother nature can be so cruel sometimes. The difference between those who suffer from Hurricains and those from Tornados is when a Hurricain will strike you can plenty of warning sometimes weeks or more... you can leave. These Tornados are just the worst because there is no warning or not enough and really no where to go.

Its horrible.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

wow. My heart is breaking. That footage is amazing. Prayers to all in and affected by Joplin. whew....
                            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Hey kel just give me a call if you need anything bro!!!! Sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X