Who is better for logo design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is better for logo design?

Brainstorm or Village of darkness? Is is also better for web Design?

Honestly and I think many will agree that is a decision you need to make for yourself. They both do great work (as well as several others in the industry), and have a generally each have a distinct style that differ from one another. I think you should look at their portfolios/samples and see what most fits your style, taste, and what you want to do.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
      Honestly and I think many will agree that is a decision you need to make for yourself. They both do great work (as well as several others in the industry), and have a generally each have a distinct style that differ from one another. I think you should look at their portfolios/samples and see what most fits your style, taste, and what you want to do.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      Ed Zachary - every artist has a style you can identify, if you identify with it then there's your choice.

Comment

If your looking for a web designer, drop me an email about your project and I'll see what I can do to help you out.
        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

I think everyone would agree Brainstorm Studios... its not even a contest. You'd have to go looking in Hollywood to find guys who do what they do.. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X