The Complaint Dept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Complaint Dept.

"$13.00!?? " then he proceeded to stay angry and fairly aggressive with my Wife selling them the tickets, he slammed the ticket hatch closed with her behind it, which could have hit her in the face.
    We raised admission here last January a dollar.
    He has been coming here for many years and maybe that is part of the problem?
    25 yrs. ago admission here was $2.00!? (How did I make it back then? It amazes me now)
    Of course when he was paying 2-3-5-6 dollars admission he wasn't driving a $65,000 SUV either?
    (I wonder if his income has increased over these last 25 years?)
    He eventually had no problem pulling out $140.oo we then made change for.
    Then as those 10 young teenagers were about to come in the house, his daughter said, "No, Dad, I don't want you to come in the house." (Which he then didn't!) HAHAHAHAHA!
    I guess nobody wants a loud complaining sour-puss to ruin their time in my house?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

"13 Unlucky for some! " Jeffrey Combs The Frightners.
    Damon
    Frightmaster
    Damon Carson

Comment

Yes you know that, Damon.

Someday when it hits you:"The last dozen of my girlfriends were all 13!" hahahaha!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hmm It was just 13 minutes ago when you just posted that. I believe there is a pattern begining. You best becareful Jim if your superticious! HA ha!
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Last edited by damon carson; 07-17-2011, 05:39 PM.
        Damon Carson

Comment

I put the number 13 on every door in a hallway here and people not only notice this but some seem to become somewhat confused and perplexed?
          Someday I'll make one of them a real door and I will be hiding behind it!
          (I love messing with those expectations)
          Last edited by Jim Warfield; 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I took all my crusty work clothes to the laundromat a week ago. All the dryers were taken except for one. I got it all going and decided I better remember the number or where it is at. It was number 13 no one wanted to use. It actually worked fine. I have to go into another dimension to get matching socks but other than that everything is fine.
            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

You Proved it once again, Gregg!

The 13" had the hots for you when the rest of them were too busy for you.
              She made your clothes too hot to wear (Her plan?)
              Let me psychicaly guess.. the clothes washer was her brother, U-235, Der Wulf-Packer!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Here we go again!

Just looked at this thread. And now it said last post 13hrs ago LOL! This is too funny! Seems like something is really strange going on with this. Ive always had luck on Friday the 13th. But I noticed the Missouri lottery frowns on 13. Whenever I play a scratcher ticket and get 13 I never win. It would be nice someday to win when I get a 13. I guess there like hotels they are affraid of the number 13!
                Damon
                Frightmasters
                Damon Carson

Comment

All complaints to the top of the stairs!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

This is our Complaint Department!
                  "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

I swear everytime I look at this thread its either someone posted 13 minutes ago or 13 hrs ago. Its like some strange vortex Jim created! LOL! Ya I thought about makeing a complaint department with little cards you filled out. It would be called File 13 and it would be like a mysterious looking box. With a slot on the top with a paper shredder on the inside. LOL!
                    Damon
                    Frightmaster
                    Damon Carson

Comment

No LIE! Another 13 hrs since last posted! Is this thing broken? I dont see how everytime I look at this it says 13. Jim you have placed a curse! LOL!
                      Damon
                      Frightmasters
                      Damon Carson

Comment

The 13 hours have passed, but when I read it, it was exactly 6 (sign of the beast) nights since the last post, and worse yet, the next person to post will be... you guessed it: Reply #13.
                        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Ha ha! Ya I knew that one was coming up!
                          Damon
                          Frightmasters
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                          X