Minions Web...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minions Web...

Did anyone do business with Minions Web at the tradeshow this year?
    "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Great guys!

i bought an air cannon 7 years ago that needs servicing and he still do this day reminds me about...just havent got to him.
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 07-17-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Corey is always great to deal with! He is top notch in the industry. I bought a webber from him years ago (still works great today), and he came out on location to demo how to use it for us!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We are here,
        Behind schedule with all the China factories, thanks to weather and power issues there, hoping those items are on the boat late this week or early next week.
        That puts those item in around Mid august (much to my disappointment)

Also a little behind in the shop.
        I had hoped to have a helper a long time ago, but we have tried to make offers to 5 different people so far...1 was too far away, anther got a better offer, the other 3 never answered the phone....amazing that you cannot hire people for trying.

Last week I was in Ohio dealing with our old location, getting it ready to go back on the market.
        This week I am slowed with tendonitis crippling my left hand (MRI wednesday) but we are shipping stuff as I complete items.
        Thank you pharnacuetical companies.

Also just discover the phones are kicking over to voicemail automatically, working on the phone with verizon to find out what the deal is.
        If you left a message over the last 7-8 days I will call back, just working down the list.

Corey
        GoryCorey
        See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

So the email I got regarding transworld orders being shipped between June 15 and July 15 has been set back to August 15?

Or is that not correct?

Please advise, as I'm starting to get itchy...

Rob
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Rob, depends on the order.
            Either shoot me an order number or a last name I can look it up and tell you if it is one of the orders we are packing up these dyas or waiting on overseas items.

Corey
            GoryCorey
            See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Thank you good sir -Rob
              How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Very odd you ask today Rob, I brought up your order with my admin this morning.
                Coincidence!
                The whole order should ship by friday, but may have the gun out early nexy week, depending on how I get along on vicoden.
                (havent taken it since I was teen stealing it from the parents drug cabinet)
                Hoping I can handle air tools and my saw frame while hopped up to finish that gun run
                GoryCorey

Comment

China

Hey Corey does that mean the motherfogger is mid Aug. ? We pre ordered one.

Thank you
                  Shawn
                  Twisted Woods

P.S. I have had a web gun from minions for 3 years now and still works like the day I bought it.
                  Last edited by Bradenton Haunted Trail; 07-18-2011, 07:37 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Comment

Sounds like..

There's nothing to such a business, just take the money and mail the orders... NOT!
                    I tell people I have a chromed wheel barrow to make my bank deposits with, of course they have never seen it because I lie.
                    I just take their money, then wheel it to the bank, nothing to this business. I stay up til 3 am every night because I want to.
                    I wake up at 7am because I have to!
                    Still making those chrome wheel barrow payments! Dammit!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
                      Hey Corey does that mean the motherfogger is mid Aug. ? We pre ordered one.

Thank you
                      Shawn
                      Twisted Woods

P.S. I have had a web gun from minions for 3 years now and still works like the day I bought it.
                      Shawn, yeah, same damned boat as the bulbs, flex leds, meteor tubes ...etc.
                      GoryCorey

Comment

Working...
                      X