Congrats to Jordan of Night Terrors in Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Jordan of Night Terrors in Fla

I don't know you but I can only assume you visit here at least occasionally so I thought I'd mention your recent accomplishment.

I see you won an Entrepreneurial Scholarship for your haunted house business and made the July/Aug 2011 NFIB magazine!

You really lent some 'cred' to the haunt biz and have made a nice accomplishment for yourself.

Congrats!
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Thanks!

I haven't read the article yet, hopefully the magazine will get here in a few days...
    It was an honor to receive the award.

The information and advice I've received from other people in this industry has been vital in making the event a success.
    I opened the haunt two years ago, when I was 16. Regardless of my age, haunters have always been willing to help...

The haunt industry is a great thing to be a part of!
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Great job Jordan!

I must say I am glad to be a part of making Night Terrors such a success these past couple years. Hopefully itll be a household name on the site before long!

Nate Mitchell
      creative consultant
      n8 creative studios

nate@n8-creative.com
      Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
      [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Yes, Congratulations to you!

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment. I have visited your haunt and found it to be a very well made haunted attraction. It was a pleasant surprise to see sets and a theme. I remember going to haunted attractions years ago and they consisted of a group of bad florescent paintings and no transition into the next room. The Asylum was my favorite of the three. Congratulations on both accomplishments.

Robert Travis
        Scenic Art Productions
        ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

Hey Robert,

I've been meaning to give you a call... We're going to be needing some additional scenic painters over here for the next few weeks.

I misplaced your card, can you give me a call when you get a chance? My cell is 904.962.6062.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks,
          Jordan Renda
          www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Hey Jordan

I live just past Orlando a little bit and would love to come up and see your place. We were hoping to open a haunt this year between Orlando and Tampa but it looks like it will have to wait till next year. What nights are you running, and way we could get a behind the scenes look?

Thanks
            Joe P
            Haunted Hills of Arietta
            Joe Phillips
            The Shallow Grave
            Winter Haven FL
            http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Working...
            X