Wisconsin weather SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin weather SUCKS!

Boy, the old story about how gloomy weather can suck the joy out of your life has to be true. It has been grey and gloomy for what seems forever now and I am feeling down, depressed and sad. Perfect weather to listen to some Virgil music, if you know what I mean. Seriously, I feel like Jack in The Shining just writing over and over: ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES RON A DULL BOY!!!!! Ah well, 3 weeks I go to Jacksonville for a weekend and then two weeks after I get back is Haunt Con
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

I feel yha dirk. Green Bay is no better then oshkosh... Just remmeber warm weathr is on its way! (hopefully)
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

We HAD warm weather here for a few days but now the forecast and weather seem to be bringing back very cold temps(I hope they are temp.)
      BUT Guess what? Tonight(Tuesday!!??) was very busy and fun here at the Ravens Grin Inn!
      Two young women showed up first, one just lives down the street, finally , successfully bringing her girlfriend here from 130 miles away.
      Then the Hide & Seek group showed up from 90 miles away, renting the house for two hours.
      Then five college age kids from New York showed up, they all are or want to be artists and writers, so yes they were a very fun, appreciative group!
      One of them would laugh, starting with a huge gasp, then much silence, then their laugh found it's way back from that other time in space, quite interesting........the wind began blowing, turning colder, every inside and outside light was on here, a house full of people...it all just sort makes me all happy just thinking about it, all the fun they all were having.....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, your house helps keep you young. I am so glad you are so happy!

Comment

The Fiero GT I once owned used to keep me "Young", just getting in and out of that low two-seater!
          When it is good to get "Old?" Not in the haunted entertainment business.
          Maybe being old is great when you are signing up for a pension or free asprins?
          Heather McAddams, the cartoonist told me I have the perfect profession, "The older and uglier you get, the better it works."
          (Being creepy, someone to be afraid of, that is)
          "Hi."
          "AAAUGH! IT spoke to me! I thought it was a mummy without it's bandages!"

"Weather"? 26 tiny little degrees here this morning, not fun.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah, the weather really does suck here. 80s and nice, now look at today, the wind is blowing at 10-15 mph and its frickin 30 degrees.

Blah, should have moved to FLA when I had the chance, but then again hurricanes aren't fun either.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

How about everyone move on over to Eureka Springs and we'll build one GOLIATH HAUNT! I'd be lying to you if I said we don't get cold weather though. It's never too terribly bad though. I have this crazy dream of having haunters take over the city and turning it into HalloweenTown, USA! :twisted:

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well the weather is here is just as bad their. Plus it says its going to snow 2. Now that really have to suck. I get to be up their for one day. Than I came back to the crap here. I do believe the better weather is still on the way. You just gotta keep ur head up.

Comment

San Francisco weather:
                  60 degrees and partly sunny.

I love CA.

j/k

-Sean

Comment

We are like some old folks, sitting on the porch, talking about the weather...

But I feel for ya, for me I like 78 degrees, and this 75 crap has got to go!! :twisted:

=Joel=
                    Heartstoppers
                    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

May I add that Minnesotas weather sucks to :x :cry: . I had been to the driving range at the golf course not less then two weeks ago, and now this white $hit is back, but not for long. Lucky for the Twin Cities we only got a dusting. North of me I guess saw a foot!

Comment

Yeah yet another crap day in good ole Green Bay. It was freezing cold what the heck happened to the warm weather we just had last week..
                        David "Pug" DeChamps
                        Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

Comment

Just remember, we'll be wishing for some of this cold when it's 99 degrees and working on the house!
                          If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

Never, I am one of thoose people that love the heat. I will take that more than 0 degrees after the wind chill any time!

Comment

i think we should change this post to "The Weather Channel" lol today it's 30 degrees, but feels like 8 degrees with the 35+ MPH winds.
                              Sean De Wane
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              The De Wane Asylum
                              www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
                              X