Can Darkness, Lemp, & Creepyworld be done all in one night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Darkness, Lemp, & Creepyworld be done all in one night

I'm working on a St. Louis/Kansas City weekend road trip this coming season. Will only have one night in St. Louis. If we spring for fast passes, will we have time to go through everything in one night?

Ive done Darkness and Creepy World all in one night. I would say be at Creepy World first when it first opens. Go to Lemp get speed pass for it and Darkness and you should be able to do them all. Lemp is close to the Darkness. Creepy World is the busiest in October. Make sure you go on a weekend when they are open till 1am. If you were to go in September you could maybe do it because they wont be as busy and there would be less of a wait. But then they may not be open as late either. Go to www.scarefest.com for times.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

Yes you can do them all especially if you buy speed passes.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We did the same thing last year and made the mistake of starting at Darkness and Lemp and still made it through the Creepyworld lines. I don't even think we got fast passes and we were done by like 11. I would definately say start at Creepworld- there were a LOT of people there when we got there.
        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
        X