Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fx Faces Rip Off Clown is unleashed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fx Faces Rip Off Clown is unleashed!

Hello all,
    We're proud to release our newest design, the FX Faces Rip Off Clown! For those of you not familiar with our Rip Off concept, it is a double stacked foam latex prosthetic with 16 mini magnets embedded in the foam and reinforced with powernet material. Take a peek at : www.boneyardfx.com/fxfaces.htm

Thanks! Larry Bones - Bone Yard Effects, Inc www.boneyardfx.com

Kinda looks like a used car saleman i know!,
    just kidding..Nice job..
    The rip-off Zombie looks real nice too.
    Ghoul Town

Comment

Clown

Larry as always looks awesome just got me one to wear at parades. Thanks for the great products
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Great clown Larry .... I even dig that blue wig. I need one for work to cut down on the people walking up and asking me questions... :twisted:
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

GREAT JOB BONEYARDFX!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Larry it was great to have some drinks with you at the Crowne man. Fun times.

Well, I think the new Rip Off is pretty Frickin sweet man. Keep up the good work, you never stop amazing me man.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comments Guys! We have more Rip off designs in the works as well as new standard Fx Faces Prosthetics! We'll keep you all informed as we release them! Larry Bones - www.Boneyardfx.com

Comment

Boneefx- one of my haunt workers bought a bunch of your masks the last day at transworld and let me tell you we LOVE them. We are diffently going to be buying alot more for all our cast this year! Keep up the good work and love the rip off clown

Sean
                Sean De Wane
                ----------------------------------------------
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

They all look great, and the rip off concept is fantastic.
                  http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Wow, Larry! We liked the zombie rip-off we purchased last year! Our cast was excited when I passed on your link for the clown rip-off! You've definitely got them hooked! Great work!
                    www.mindseizure.com
                    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

NICE WORK!!!!!!!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks again!

Wow! Thanks again for all your kind comments! It's nice to know that our products are making the grade with all of you!

Oh, Tater... Your Rip Off Clown was shipped out today! You should have it by tomorrow or Saturday! Larry Bones www.BoneYardFx.com

Comment

Within 24 hours after adding Larry's new foam latex appliances to the Haunted Ventures FX web site we received a half dozen inquiries about them. And we received a few more inquires over the next few days. No orders to send to you, Larry, but there is definite interest in them! Great job as usual on the new appliances!!!
                          The Haunter's Depot
                          www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

mask

Larry

I got the Clown today in the mail and i just wanted to say how awesome it looks. Really good attention to detail. Thanks again for the quick service and i will be talking to you later.
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Whats your thoughts?

Wow! Alot of feedback here! I want to take advantage of this and ask "what would you, as haunters, want to see in prosthetics that aren't available today?" As we work on new designs, it would be great feedback to hear from you! Larry

Comment

Working...
                              X