HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: the people of the united states need to take our country back!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default the people of the united states need to take our country back!!! 
    Does anyone see anything wrong with the news reporting they may not give social security checks out next month?? I know i wont be retiring anytime soon but what the f**k !!!!!!!! were is my money going and what about yours!!!! We need to start this hacky ass goverment over again and the people should never let This county be run again by a bunch of greedy ass politicians again. P.s were the hell is my money i put into this????
    Last edited by screamline studios; 07-13-2011 at 09:10 PM.

2. Default just g.oping to watch this one a while first... 
    I'm in no rush to chime in on this yet with substance. But treasonist rebels run in the family. The fifth & sixth generation of Benjamins in the new world (family landed in Boston harbor in 1632) fought in the American Revolution...only one lived through it.

Wicked Farmer

3. Default  
    At least some people will stand up for what is right!!!!

4. Default  
    I know a lot of people that would be affected by that in the immediate, and obviously a lot more in the future. Lets hope they figure something out. Lots of craziness in the government news this year. I still havent gotten over that they actually talked about "shutting down the government" a couple months back if a bill wasn't passed or plans changed, that was just dumbfounding. I will confess that I don't follow a lot of the political stuff (even though it affects me and I should) in detail, but just some of the things that have been going on are rediculous.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

5. Default It used to be... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Most of us could totally ignore politics AND politicians and everything seemed to go along pretty good for most of the population...most of the time...not any more.
    Could this be a part of many problems facing the country? 3% of the population have 90 to 95% of the income and money and own almost all of the things worth owning.
    How did this happen? It all began when people with steel and gun powder met people already here who were stone age un-techinical and foisted pieces of "Legal" papers for them to sign in trade for a handfull of shabby, cheap trinkets.
    So now how Does it feel to be an economic-stone age indian ? Quad-drupple teamed by hordes of lawyers, accountants working for the richest people who bought and paid for OUR politicians? "Ownership" does have it's rights afterall.
    Employment opportunities still exist being a strong-arm guy traveling around the planet securing wealth and property for those same 3% who already own almost everything but they are still chasing those few newly discovered markets and natural resources to own it ALL.
    At least finally after almost 300 years we have finally heard some actual honesty coming from the Republican party, they aren't tap-dancing around it anymore, they have very publically declared themselves as being owned by the Billionaires that so deserve and need tax breaks. The rest of us can just hold our breath at the bottom of the river.
    Some Democrats are still meandering in their temptation private "hell" as large amounts of bullion are waved before their unblinking gaze.

6. Default At first glance this does not belong on the forum.....wrong! 
    For way too long everyone just wanted to ignore the 900# gorilla breathing down our neck hoping it would go away. Some one above mentioned not being informed as much as they maybe should be. That I suggest is at the heart of our current problem; more so than politicians or the greediest CEO on Wall Street. My cousin is in D.C. and is on House Appropriations ....I get more info than I care to. You will hear a lot these next few weeks about we MUST raise the debt limit or face economic armegeddon. The simpletons forget the important part..."we must plan on cutting debt". It is almost humorus to hear left leaning media try to hammer home to citizens the chaos we face by not expanding debt. Look at history of past nations folks. There have been doomsayers from beginning of time probably. But we just close our eyes and cant imagine it would really get bad...and hope the gorilla walks away.

Why does this belong on the forum.....because I believe in 15 years unless we get the nations debt under control.....haunted houses will be a thing of the past.

Wicked Farmer

7. Thumbs up  
    There are 85 million sensationalist political doomsayer sites out there, but only one HauntWorld forum. Do we really have to do this here, in our happy place?
    Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors & Food Court of the Damned, at FrightTown

8. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Amen on that, I know the world is falling apart I don't need to read about it here. Now I need to go make some money, so I can pay taxes so someone who drives a better car then me can get their free food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Goolo View Post
    There are 85 million sensationalist political doomsayer sites out there, but only one HauntWorld forum. Do we really have to do this here, in our happy place?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

9. Default  
    Hey look guys i am not doomsdaying anything but to turn a blind eye is foolish!!!!! This could affect all of us, i just dont like it so i brought it up to you guys who i like to call friends of this industry thats all .

10. Default  
    Canadians love Americans!! Move north if it gets too bad!!

Thread Information