Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deranged 2

Latest mask I thought Id share.
    Vision is great, breathing is great ,mask is very comfortable. Its offered to my first stab club now but will be for sale if they dont bite. Really just posting so you get an idea of what the mask line looks like. This one is $100. If you want to join the first stab club then email me @ stiltbeast@gmail.com It is made of steamed burlap fromed over a plaster headbust. It has a latex interior so no burlap touches the skin- real metal antiques sewn on the get an authentic look. Tell me what you think
    Allen H

www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

very nice!

kale

Comment

Its unique looking Allen. I will give you that! I like the burlap look. Is that just latex brushed over real burlap on the outside as well? Not so much crazy about the metal hardware. But again thats what makes this mask unique. I guess that part gives it a wizard of oz type look to me? The scarecrow and tin mans deranged offspring lol! I really like the stitching on it as well. Can you offer this in a little different version w/o the metal doodads? I would like to get through the metal detectors without being slowed down when wearing this! LOL! Im big on scarecrow masks so a different version of this would interest me. What is this cake of the month or stab of the month club your talking about.?
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Allen,
        I think this might be my favorite piece you have done so far.
        I love the use of found objects on the mask. It gives it a very disturbing feel.
        Nice work.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Very nice Allen, can't wait to see more.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Very Creepy! Great job!

Comment

mask

Wow Allen this is my fav mask you have done also Great work I will call you today. I want one.

Thank you
              Shawn
              Twisted Woods

Comment

Great stuff Allen, kind of reminds me of the things from the movie 9.

Comment

Incredible Allen! I love this one too!
                  Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

I would love to know more of your method on these, I actually make some masks very similar to these myself but are VERY labor intensive, somewhat flimsy and been trying to figure out a better quicker way. I love elements of both the ones you have posted here.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Very cool! Someone form the haunt i used to work at made a few of these... although no where near the detail of this, love the old keys look and craftsmanship!
                      Jarred Alcala
                      Owner
                      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                      www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Working...
                      X