Safety stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety stats

Hi- Our city is considering some changes in our existing laws regarding haunted attractions. While no serious accidents have happened in 30 yrs, they still plan on tightening the laws. This is because of what we feel is false information given to our city council a year ago by a former operator. Does anyone have any information regarding child abuse or any serious accidents in attractions? I have contacted the national association but haven't heard back yet. Any info would be appreciated.

I would suggest you make friends with the city council. Ultimately they can make or break you with rules and regulations. Make them aware of the positive affect you have on the community and the charities you support. Heck, invite them out for free or have a fundraiser night for the city. Playing the game of politics is annoying but worth wild if you pull it off.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Owners-employees -Criminal Backround Checks

In Illinois. Unless you are running a charity haunt....????? (I guess we know where the creeps will be hiding!)
      This law also applys to Carnival ride operators and ski lift operators. I guess this makes the whole year busy for them? Summer, fall and Winter, how about that, I just realised that!....
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Huh? What are you saying Jim?
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
        X