scarefactory DemonKnight for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scarefactory DemonKnight for sale

scarefactory DemonKnight with propulsion rig, can pick up or ship not sure about cost of shipping. If you would like more info email Jean at Jsockness@comcast.net or leave your number and she will give you a call back.

Thanks Jay
    Haunted gallows

Sorry to vent but I've really had it with these types of posts.
    Why do people, that we've never heard of, post up these ridiculous for sale ads?

Just with this one, how about --

Is there a price?
    How old is it?
    What condition?
    Where is it located?
    Anything Bueller?
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Sorry we all can't be as Cool as Karl who is he any way?

But he has a point

For the price send me a email and make me a offer
      How old not sure we have had it 4 years
      Condition send me a email and I will send you a pick
      Loco is minnesota
      If you want more info like a said in the last post just email me.

Hope this helps
      Thanks jay

Comment

If you don't know who Karl is or his haunt "Pirates of Emerson" you are out of touch with the haunt industry and just here to sell your product.

What's your haunts name and website sir?
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Yes that's right just selling my prop!

I am sorry I don't know every haunted attraction out there! Can you tell me who runs the haunted ship yard or the haunted tunnel bet you can't. Look I am just hear to sell my prop if you would like it then email Jean if you just want to vent keep it to your self.

Thanks Jay

Comment

I agree with Karl...no price....no pic....no sell...and...If you got time to reply please reply with pic and a price...so people like me who are looking to buy thing ..thanks...and thanks for joining this site....

Comment

Gallows may be new and not know this. But ya that pretty much the name of the game on here. Sorry you may feel like everyones is on you but to sell stuff on h.w it really helps to have pic and as much info as possible.
              Good luck ,
              Damon
              Frightmasters
              Damon Carson

Comment

Site rules

Some sites have rules that if there is no price you can not list it for sale. Another site has it that if it is not listed on e-bay you can not sell it. It just makes sense if you have some thing to post for sale, price, picture, location, condition. Have a nice day

Comment

Attitude...

Well with Jay's (Gallows) attitude on this forum, I can tell ya I won't be comfortable with purchasing from him.
                  Folks kindly ask for a price and pic. So why the hidden figures & pics? Why get so defensive? Something must be wrong with it?

You're only making it tough to sell when you act like this.
                  Tom
                  Creator of the Dungeon
                  WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Thanks to every one that posted!

And thank you to all the people the really wanted to buy the item and sent me a email I got over 100 emails on it so I guess most of you are ok with out a price and a pic. It is still for sale I do have a few people that want it. So if you are serious about buying then please send me a email. If not I guess you can just write a post.

Comment

100 e-mails

Originally posted by Haunted Gallows View Post
                      And thank you to all the people the really wanted to buy the item and sent me a email I got over 100 emails on it so I guess most of you are ok with out a price and a pic. It is still for sale I do have a few people that want it. So if you are serious about buying then please send me a email. If not I guess you can just write a post.
                      Wow 100 e-mails and no sell this might tell us something either you are asking way to much for what you have. Or that you are not telling us the truth. I would think if you had over 100 e-mails on something that you where selling you would have got at least 1 buyer just my opinion.

Shawn
                      Twisted Woods

Comment

At first, I thought everyone was being hard on the seller, jumping on him for not giving basic info like price.

But then he seemed to almost brag about getting 100 replies, and the item is STILL for sale. So one has to wonder, why would he waste 100 people's time like that and then boast about it? We all have work to do-- show some consideration and cut to the chase (unless you're just trying to troll for a lot of email addresses).

Heck, I was going to defend you (if anything), but 100 responses and still no sale? Obviously, there must be something particular about it (too high a price or too poor condition) that turned over 100 people away. If the average person spent three minutes writing you, that's over 300 minutes (5 hours) collectively wasted on it... and still more to go.

I just wasted my three minutes on it-- so you got me, too. But at least you don't have my email address.
                        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Just curious, could you put the URL for your haunt website in your profile or something? I mean, no pic, no price, 100 emails and still shopping for more offers. A quick Google of "Haunted gallows sockness @ comcast.net" gives me ONLY this thread a ""Haunted gallows" Minnesota " gets me this thread. I know I am being an a@@, but dude.... you don't even seem like a person...
                          http://www.innerfears.com/
                          http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

If you are REALLY serious about selling it, Post pics and price.
                            Oh, and you won't get my email. And this only took 30 seconds to write.
                            Tom
                            Creator of the Dungeon
                            WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Gallows View Post
                              I recieved an email a few hours before you posted this saying that the prop is sold pending payment. And if payment wasnt recieved in X amount of days, that you'd send me another email. So is the prop still for sale, or is it sold???
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X