Haunted Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Videos

Anyone who is looking to have professional video work done to help promote their haunt this year, I'd love to talk with you. You can see samples of my work at www.youtube.com/joshhastyfilms. I also have some commercial work I've recently directed for American Cancer Society and Acuvue Contacts, which will be on my official web site sometime this week. I'm currently in post production with The Myers House N.C. (www.myershousenc.com) for the first ever official video for Sheri Moon Zombie's clothing line, "Total Skull" and will be launching it everywhere this fall. For now you can see the music videos and trailers for films I've done on my page. I can send you the other work and my resume if you're seriously interested. I've already hooked up with one local haunt and am hoping to be able to get going immediately so I can post what I've done for them. I live in Cincinnati and am able to travel. Anyone interested, please let me know! Call or email at contact[at]joshhasty.com Thanks!

Josh Hasty
    513-479-6124
    www.joshhasty.com

Looks great you defently have a talent

Comment

Originally posted by DDJR View Post
      Looks great you defently have a talent
      Thanks a lot. I've been doing it for about six years and just within the past couple years I've had some really amazing opportunities come my way. I've just started paying my bills with the commercial work over the last 6 months (which will be posted soon). Its very challenging to try and fit an entire story line into 90 seconds or less and still be 100% effective. Now hopefully I can blend that skill with my horror movie skills and make a name in this industry as well! Thanks again for checking out my stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X