Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kersey Valley - Promo Video

Hi Haunters,

As many of you know we are not just a haunted house, we offer several year round events that cross promote the haunt. This is our first summer with two of our new attractions, the zip line and Segway PT X2 tours. We just shot a promotion video for these events. I love sharing with my fellow haunters and I thought you might get inspired by our latest project to get ideas flowing for your own events. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

How about a haunted zip line. That would be interesting.

Nice promo video!
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Halloween Zip

I'm way ahead of you! We sold out last October for our Halloween zip tour that includes a VIP ticket to Spookywoods. The Halloween zip tour has laser lights effects you fly through.
      Tony Wohlgemuth,
      Kersey Valley, Inc.
      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Tony,
        Nice video. I could see what must be your haunt (in season), but is that large field where the corn maze goes?
        How many towers do you use? Inquiring minds want to know!
        http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Genius... Always taking it to the next level.
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

The open field you see is the Maize Adventure corn maze and you also can see part of our haunted tram path as it goes by Ghost Town. The zip line system has 10 Sky Towers 17 Sky Decks and you fly down 14 zip line runs over 1.5 miles long. You can also see the flame tower in the dusk shot in the background.
            Tony Wohlgemuth,
            Kersey Valley, Inc.
            www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Slick video, excellent song choice...

Comment

Great video!

What time frame do you reccommend purchasing Halloween zip line tickets? I might be down in your area sometime in October and I'll hopefully be able to see the haunt
                *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Great video! Wonderfully put together and I too enjoyed the song choices! Very well done!
                  Zach Wiechmann
                  www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Promo video looks good! Would there be any ATV off roading tours in the future?
                    www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin King View Post
                      Great video!

What time frame do you reccommend purchasing Halloween zip line tickets? I might be down in your area sometime in October and I'll hopefully be able to see the haunt
                      Tickets are on sale now for the Halloween Zip Tours, go to https:/www.kerseyvalleyzipline.com then click on Make Reservation at the top of the page and choose any Fri or Sat night in October for the Halloween Tour Type. I would purchase as soon as you known when you coming down. They sold out last year as we only sell a limited number of night flights.

No ATV tours are planned, too noisy and dusty. To be honest the Segway PT X2 are much more fun to get around on and I have not rode my 4 wheeler since we got the Segways.
                      Tony Wohlgemuth,
                      Kersey Valley, Inc.
                      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Originally posted by twohlgemuth View Post
                        Tickets are on sale now for the Halloween Zip Tours, go to https:/www.kerseyvalleyzipline.com then click on Make Reservation at the top of the page and choose any Fri or Sat night in October for the Halloween Tour Type. I would purchase as soon as you known when you coming down. They sold out last year as we only sell a limited number of night flights.
                        Thanks! I'll book tickets as soon as I know!
                        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Great video, loved the music.
                          Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Working...
                          X