Billboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billboards

We get four free billboards a year to use so its one thing we use for our haunt. This is our last years.... anything we need to change for this year?
    Attached Files

I would make the name and website bigger while fading the creepy picture to the back. Use a more dramatic color scheme to make the text pop.

If you need a quote on billboard print pricing send me a DM or email.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Exactly, remember that people will only see this for a few seconds while they drive. Fade the girl to the back a little, and extend the website along the majority of the bottom (yes over the girl) and consider a different font, at first glance it looms like loveyoscream.com which is odd but only because the font is broken at a bad angle for the cars passing by. So try a more defined font.

Just my two sense, I like the billboard, it is fun and to the point, just a mild color and font swap could greatly improve the results you get from it.

Comment

I like it, but would capitalize the first letter of LoveToScream.com (or have it a different color) so people driving by fast don't see a bunch of words run together.
        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

For what it's worth.

Hello,
          I would use 3D elements if you have the budget. Scuptured items using a forced perspective so it seems bigger than it really is. I do not know where you are from but Universal Studios (Florida and Hollywood) had billboards like this. They really gave you an excited feeling to get there and ride that ride. I hope this helps.

Good Luck,
          Robert Travis
          Scenic Art Productions
          ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

Billboards...

Thorswings,

You probably should consider using a different image than one from the movie "Van Helsing". While the movie was not that great, I'm sure Universal would not take too kindly to you using their copyrighted images and characters for advertisement. I would try a photo shoot of a character you actually own and people would see in your show.

Gahaunter
            Lee D. Sanders

Comment

Working...
            X