Dressing up for movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressing up for movies

Does anyone know if you have to get permission to dress up for a movie? Of course if you are handing out fliers, I know you would have to get thye theaters OK, but what if you just wanted to get a bunch of people to dress up as Zombies to go to a movie?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

When Freddy VS Jason came out me and a friend dressed up like them. Not only did the theater allow us in, the manager asked if we would be willing to hang out in the lobby for awhile before the movie and entertain the customers and take photos. We got free movie passes for the movie.

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Last time I got dressed up for a movie was the last 3 Star Wars flicks, Sith Lord baby! There was a handful of us, and we were camping out for several nights, but the news crews loved it and the theater tolerated it.

=Joel=

uh, oh...my terrible Star Wars Nerd secret is out! (and yes after the 6th time, you do begin to find JarJar Binks really funny!)
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

And I thought it took two reefers to find Jar-Jar funny.

Comment

I think you can dress up to see a movie. I have seen people dress up many times and not just to see star wars movies.
          Jared Layman

Comment

But please leave your Gestapo officer's uniform at home when going to see Schindler's List.
            (or be prepared to watch the movie from the dumpster in the alley , when you regain consciousness)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X