No announcement yet.

FEARFEST on Travel Channel Reality TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wasn't on this week (august 3rd) extremely dissapointed !!!!!

all I saw was a bikini carwash and a loose cow running thru the parking lot, and a CLOGGED sewer pipe in their lagoon. I watched an hour of that CRAP and no haunt. I recorded it (both half hour shows) and played them back. NOTHING. That show sucks. maybe (the haunt) will be on NEXT WEEK. Hey, if it's gonna promote a haunt, GREAT ! other than that, I won't watch the show again. boring (except for the coconuts at the car wash). still awaiting the RFR TV show which I still can't get any information about. (maybe it's like a UFO. It dosen't exsist..........)

Comment

Sorry about that. They dont tell me the airing schedules. I will try and find out more info about when it will air and let you know.
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

GREG, no problem !!!!!!!

Not your fault.... i was just waiting for "SOMETHING" to happen that was at least worth a LAUGH or something on that show. Looking forward to seeing your haunt featured. Hope you get some POP out of it. Good luck, man............

Comment

still nothing after 7 weeks of show

where the hell is FEARFEST ????? this show sucks, except for the haunt stuff everyone is waiting for. a big build up for nothing...............

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
            Mike there was a party goin on up there. They have a Country Bar up there. lol Thats why the producers chose Midway Truck stop. Because of all the different businesses there.
            The list of businesses I can think of on the property....

Fearfest Haunted Attractions
            Convenience store/ Gas station
            Larrys Boots
            Budget Inn
            24HR Truck repair shop
            Spirit of 76 Fireworks headquarters and sales
            Daycare center
            Antique /flea market
            Expo Center
            Trailer sales
            Tattoo Parlor
            Back Door Lounge
            I think I got them all..... nope. They have an equestrian center for horse shows and rodeos also. OK thats it.

On a side note we are offering the Zombie Safari Hayride Attractions for sale so if you are looking for a truly interactive haunt and have a corn maze or Haunted Hayride and looking for that extra excitement for your guests PM me and we can talk.
            Theres a great Haunt out in California that has already purchased and received their Zombie Safari Trailers and cant wait for this year to chootem in the head!
            Good luck guys and have a great year!

Greg
            Fearfest
            In my youth I went to Missouri Valley College as a freshman on a rodeo scholarship to ride bareback horses. I've hit the dirt in that arena about a dozen times. It was a cool place 15 years ago. If I ever get back that way I'll have to plan a fuel stop there.
            Colt Farrington
            "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Fearfest

I havent been on here in a while but I noticed you posted questions.
              This is what I have been told.....
              The show is a hit and has been picked up for another season. It was moved to Sunday nights in a prime time slot because of its ratings.
              As far as Fearfest, We are going to be on the season finale. From what I understand that will be on Oct.9th. bit dont hold me to that. I heard it thru the grapevine.
              It features our Zombie Safari Paintball attraction where you ride on trailers with mounted paintball guns and blast the zombies and other things into oblivion. I hope this helps to keep you informed.
              Thanks,
              Greg
              Greg Allen
              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

great, man !!!!!!

just wanna see you guys get the great PLUG you deserve..... hope it's on soon....... run with it !!!!!!

Comment

finally !!!!!!

your episode is coming up !!!!! looking forward to seeing it !!!!!

Comment

looking forward to FEARFEST on TV

hope this brings in lots of business !!!!!!

Comment

weather channel october 19th outdoor haunts special

check for times.........another great halloween show to be sure, featuring haunted overload in vermont.........

Comment

Working...
                      X