Looking for a place to haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a place to haunt

My wife & I relocated to central Florida earlier this year and I am seeking out a Haunted Attraction to get involved in, other than the major theme parks. I have been a part of Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion in NY for over 30 years, I will be missing it and its crew terribly. I can help with concept, lite construction/painting, music/sound and of course acting during the run of the show. If anyone has any leads, tips or knowledge of Haunted Attractions in central Florida please send them my way, I really need to scare some people. Thanks all!
    Last edited by Frank Petruccelli; 07-30-2011, 07:33 AM.
    Beast Wishes Always,
    De-Composer Frank Petruccelli

Music To Die For

Ohh man Frank if only you guys were here in Dallas Ft Worth the things we could do !!! Good luck on finding a new gig in Florida
    Patrick
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

what part of Central Florida

I am in Auburndale, right between Orlando and Tampa, I currently run a home haunt with high end props. Trying to go pro for 2012. We are currently looking for people that want to help, if nothing else just someone to talk shop with. There arent a lot of people here in Florida That I have been able to find. Our home haunt is fully paneled and covered and is about 1300 sqft with props from Dark Raven, Pale night and Poison Props. I use some masks from CFX and gave Immortal masks a shot as well. Conatct me if you want to get together orjust shoot the breeze.

Joe P
      Haunted Hills Of Arietta
      Email me at Theshallowgrave@gmail.com
      Joe Phillips
      The Shallow Grave
      Winter Haven FL
      http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Hey Joe. We live in the Clermont Area but I am not sure how close to Auburndale. Would love to chat about this home haunt of yours.
        Beast Wishes Always,
        De-Composer Frank Petruccelli

Music To Die For

Comment

Need a Haunt

Hey we may be just a bit to far but we are about 45 min south of Tampa just off I-75. If you are interested we are looking for a actor manager. You sound like a good candidate. We will be open every weekend in October (Fri. & Sat.) and the Sunday before And Halloween.

Thank you
          Shawn
          Twisted Woods

Comment

How far are you from Naples? I have a friend working for an attraction down there...I have to find out the name though.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Since you are in the greater Orlando area, I would check out Universal Studios halloween. There is also a permanent haunt in old town kissamme called "The Haunted Grimm House".
              Joshua
              www.hauntedprints.com
              info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

It was nice meeting you Frank.
                I was Jon.

Hopefully we will be working together. I think Joe and I know what your part will be. I believe you even suggested it to him.
                So if you work with us this season, we will make alot of noise.

Comment

Working...
                X