Looking for a place to Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a place to Haunt

My wife & I relocated to central Florida earlier this year and I am seeking out a Haunted Attraction to get involved in, other than the major theme parks. I have been a part of Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion in NY for over 30 years, I will be missing it and its crew terribly. I can help with concept, lite construction/painting, music/sound and of course acting during the run of the show. If anyone has any leads, tips or knowledge of Haunted Attractions in central Florida please send them my way, I really need to scare some people. Thanks all!
    Beast Wishes Always,
    De-Composer Frank Petruccelli

Music To Die For

Hey Frank,
    I have been a fan of you and Kevin's work for years!
    It might be out of your way but you could talk to Dan Faupel he runs a haunt in Jacksonville. Night Terrors http://www.nightterrorshauntedhouse.com/
    Good Luck!
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

We're pretty far as well, but have a good thing going over in Tarpon Springs. One of our best actors commutes from UCF every weekend to do the shows. Your help would certainly be appreciated

-R.J. Latherow
      ScareCo

Comment

possible haunt in melbourne area

I am in central florida (melbourne area) and have been wanting to put together a haunt for quite some time now. i possibly have access to a 8,000 square foot warehouse/office building that i could possibly use to set up an event. i also have 150 acres of land in south palm bay if i want to do a hayride or something. if you are interested let me know. i wanted to do something this year but it might be too late and i haven't appropriated all the funds for this venture as of yet. fortunately, the warehouse or the land wouldn't require any lease payments so that is a decent start.

Comment

Working...
        X