I don't wish to panic anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't wish to panic anyone...

...but I'm guessing that most haunts will be opening NEXT MONTH!!!

(Remember if you need someone to come train your actors while you're frantically trying to complete the final touches on your haunted attraction, please drop me a line or click the link below...)
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

That would be a yes and think you so much for reminding me! LOL. My stress level just went up a degree not to mention this unbelievable hot weather. I think that is what is causing most of my panic at this point. We simply cannot work in this heat. We are an indoor/outdoor attraction and my indoor does not have the air-conditioning in yet. The outdoor is controlled by a higher authority. Totally out of my control....LOL! I actually cried when I heard 108° this Wednesday. Yes I am in a panic mode that's for sure. You are more than welcome to come on out here but I can't pay until after the haunt. Every cent is tied up being it's my first year. I do have plenty of free room and food. I am a pretty good cook.....

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

No panic...

Till I stop and think fall harvest and wheat planting will start at the same time. Thanks Badger....Thaaannkks alot!

Comment

BAH, I'm not in shape! Time to star biking again to get the cardio up.

Comment

I started to feel the panic three weeks ago! We currently are wrapping up our venue deal.
          www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

:shock: SHUDDUP!!!

OK.. that was the best scare I've had so far this year..
            missjayne
            Netherworld Haunted Attractions
            http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Not sure what the "panic level" is...

I'm heading back home tomorrow morning sometime, (Tuesday), then down to the haunted house. I've already explained my current situation to my boss/friend, he's completely fine with the fact I have limited ability during the last part of my recovery. He's told me "there are a million things you can do that don't require lifting."

You see, while I've been an hour away recovering, he's been sweating his butt off getting things done that normally I'd be helping with. Don't worry too much more boss man, your buddy's coming back! We open sometime in mid September so as I said before in the title...not sure what the panic level is... I'll know soon enough. We ALWAYS manage to pull through though every season. We may even have a week or 2 to spare.
              John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

It is pretty crazy when you put it in that perspective. There is one haunt I normally work with that doesnt even start construction for a couple weeks due to time constraints at the venue (needless to say they are a modular attraction...but 3 or more attractions that fast is not an easy task! Though we did have to do one in 2 days to setup then like 16 hours for teardown to feature one of the attractions at a month long indoor carnival. Was not easy but made it happen. It is amazing what you can do with the whip behind you so to speak.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We don't open until October 1st, but we just started moving building supplies into the site today! Less than eight weeks to get it done!
                  Lords of Chaos, LLC
                  House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Mtn. Dew to the rescue!

Haunt prep goes so much smoother along will fall farm work since I learned to install Mtn. Dew I.V.'s hanging inside my tractor and combine cab. Check the oil in combine; fill diesel tank ; and load MTn. Dew into cab; insert needle and go.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                    X